Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

am I resistant to salvia ?

G

Invité
yesterday, i went to my friend's house after I got the "small salvia divinorum pack" and my morning glory "heavenly blue" seeds. we went to the bedroom, in silence (i mean, with no music or unnecessary comments) and start smoking Salvia. we smoked about 12 pipes (6 each), and he got a skunk-like stone. we smoked about 2 pipes each of the 5x extract, and felt like i was on a heroin-like stone. (i forgot to mention that in the day before that, i had been smoking alone and took about 0.5g of 5x, 0.5 of 10x and 1g of normal leaves, and after that, an angel talked to me and said "fuma mais e eu levo-te comigo" (smoke more and I'll take you with me). i took a big hit of 10x and I blanked out for about 4 minutes, and I don't remember anything). anyway...with my friend the next day, we smoked about 0.5g of 5x, 0.5 of 10x and 2g of regular leaves. my friend swears that he saw the architect, the "mother of all creation", and he couldn't say anything to her, so he just laughed at her (i don't think she felt bad about it, because she was in the jungle and ran away). and i was transported to my grandma's house and saw my pants open and remain closed. it's very hard to explain, but it really touched me...even if it was only a 10 seconds trip.
i was wondering...i saw some notes on salvia, and most people say that they trip with only three or four hits. i guess I am somewhat resistant to salvia, because I smoked about 12 or 13 pipes of hit, and some 30 hits... :thud:

after that, i took about 120 seeds of morning glory, and was really strange. it reminded my of some crude acid i once took. i drank about 2 l of water and had plenty of different sensations...after all, i did not enjoyed it, because my muscles really hurt and the hangover is really nasty...in the other hand, smoking salvia mixed with the seeds is really nice...it takes you to the "twilight zone" in a blink.

lucasdr

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Sept 2005
It's important to have the highest temperature possible and to take only one or two hits and keep them in for as long as possible.
Wait for at least a month for the next trip to have the same effects. I never used it repetitively, but I think your body builds up a resistance against it, just like with shrooms

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
I never had a hint of resistance with salvia, but you should use at least the 5x for a spectacular effect. put about a kwarter of a gram in a pipe and try to inhale al in one or two hits. hold the smoke in your lungs as long as you can. that way it should work. but some people seem to have a resistance of their own and i've read that smoking a bit of cannabis prior to the salvia helps them to get a good effect.

G

Invité
perhaps I should buy one of that lighters that heat up real fast and have a blue flame...and i will try to some some MJ, thanks for the tips! :high:

Silence_Inc

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Août 2005
salvia is known to have a - don't know right words - reistance tendency after smoking. or it means - when you smoked - you better wait 1 - 2 weeks before smoking again ... it's usless to even try - salvia doens't let you out on her domain to much ... it keeps the visits more special - don't they ;)?

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
I've tripped on slavia 3 times in one week, so the resistance you get after smoking the stuf isnt that big. but some people just have a high resistance to the substance of their own.

chickmagnet14207

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Oct 2005
I definently agree with skoeip. Salvia has little to no tolerance ive tripped a few times in one day. I have found for some reason I cant fully trip again till I have completly come down from the last trip, but once im sober I can meet with lady salvia again. The reason some of you are failing with salvia is becuase A. your trying to roll it in joints which is a waste time, money, and Salia B. your trying to get extract trips from plain leaves. C. your not smoking it right. to me nothing less than 10x is really worth it, so if your not getting deseired affects go to your local head shop purchase a gram of 20x, a water bong, and a torch lighter pack a loose bowl take 1st hit..hold 30 sec. take 2nd hit hold 30 sec. then if you even remember what the word 3rd means attempt to take a 3rd hit. be in a relaxed inviornment, be around a close SOBER friend and I guarantee you will trip balls. you might not like the effects of salvia but you will be able to find out with 20x. anyways sorry so long this is my first post here my names Corbin peace out :roller:

chickmagnet14207

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Oct 2005
Silence inc I agree with the keeping it to every couple weeks makes it more special part, I experienced this with DXM and many other drugs, but you could do Salvia every day of your life and the day you die you will still be tripping........... peace out :roller:

Silence_Inc

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Août 2005
another believe system decharged :) thanks guys!

still not planning to do it every week ;) hèhè

DiViNe

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Déc 2005
I've seen more than 30 ppl someking salvia for the first time and everyone was flashed :twisted:

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
daytripper a dit:
and after that, an angel talked to me and said "fuma mais e eu levo-te comigo" (smoke more and I'll take you with me)

hmm
i`ve never done salvia myself yet
i`d love to try it someday but this thing about the angel us say
it intriges me, cause i've heard and read about those things
I just wonder if its imagination or real in a spiritual kind of way
cause its something those indians smoked to fight for example the decease of another indian and try to overcome it and sometimes even cure that person
all because of smoking salvia( maybe some other stuff also I don't know that;) )
but i've also heard about that u can really travel to places for example the jungle
and let something lead u thru it and that u really travel to that place in your mind
or that u can ask a plant angel or whatever questions about whatever u wanna know
I just don't know if u get an answer or something on it cuz i`ve never tried it myself
something I wanna do sometime soon :) I just need to find the right person for it cause I dont like doing it alone

W

White_Science

Invité
Salvia certainly can take you places, it can take you where you want it just depends if you can keep yourself concious enough in the environment to take yourself there, meditation techniques could work for this, as once you get there your concious mind enters the realities of the uncouncious mind. Whats important to your concious mind may no longer be important whether you are concious of it or not making it very difficult to determine where you go, but still very possible.

One strategy I've lightly tested is using music to program your experience. Gold Frapp - Black Cherry is an incredible album to listen to with Salvia, it takes you to it world.

With 10x I've become a wall before and I was litterally millions of me all at the sametime, my movements in my salvia reality caused me to physically move in real reality, so its good to have a sitter if its your first time as everyone has a different tolerance, and it also depends on your proteins, and foods/drugs you've had recently, also if your trying a different strength of extract I've found each strengths of extract opens different levels of Salvia's reality. If you reach Level 6 effects your Salvia experience will become your central reality instead of material reality, and you may find you take on another life. Its is very much preference as to which you prefer I tend to like all of them, they are all different, and have different uses.

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
where can I get gold frapp ???