Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Alternatives for alcohol?

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
Maybe a Sulbutiamine and Nitroglycerin combination pill! 300mg to 600mg Sulbutiamine and 0.5 to 1.5mg Nitroglycerin in a tablet. Or nitroglycerin alone.
The best alternative may still be 2-methyl-2-butanol at 2ml to 7ml(because of it's lack of detection from others and you just seem like a confident person with a minty-ish breath rather than drunk or high). 2-methyl-2-butanol is also more euphoric than ethanol, but with less side effects and no hangover. Second best alternative is abstinence.

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
I can't believe CBD (cannabidiol) is illlegal! I understand somewhat why THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) is illegal, but CBD? CBD is harmless and is full of medical benefits! CBD has even been proved to be a nootropic(helpful to the brain). Thus, CBD only strands of cannabis is illegal. This seriously halts true research.

JJ81

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Mai 2013
I don't understand why you would need an alternative to alcohol. It is so readily available and comes in so many different forms that surely you could find something that suited you?

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
tryptonaut a dit:
Alcohol is just a bad substitute itself. Nothing beats mdma as a party drug.
If I could control the world, mdma would be sold everywhere, nobody would need alcohol. And we would all have more fun, more party and more sex. Without all the alcohol violence! 8)

What a Brave New World it'd be...

And consider Kratom.

FlowingWater

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Mai 2013
Try out some Kava kava man its a good alternative

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
Indeed! It would be a brave new world. Also with 2C-x chemicals(2C-I, 2C-D, 2C-C, ect.)

speeedball

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mar 2013
From this thread it looks like every drug can be substitute for alcohol. But pharmacologically I would look for drugs the closest in action of mechanism to alcohol.

the best would be diazepam when it comes to benzodiazepines, than of course ghb/gbl as said before. and third can be low dose of ketamine perhaps.

speeedball

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mar 2013
better to start off with some oxycodone,no?.

edit: was meant for kratom recommendationers.

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
Ethyl alcohol brainwashes people. The governments of the world are constantly encouraging people to drink. They use constant advertizing, fake studies on "heath benefits", and even other people encouraging you to "join the fun". It's their greatest brainwashing scheme of all! Why would anyone in the right mind want to be in a state of reduced awareness? While alternatives such as 2-methyl-2-butanol and chlorobutanol are not publicized. Alternatives which has more positive effects with little to no side effects, all while keeping memory and awareness of the experience intact.
Ethanol is deathanol!
The truth about alcohol! - YouTube

SamRivenbark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Mai 2013
Is this post for real..i mean it is a great news than..are they being sold on lose..where can we buy them.?

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
Maybe indanylaminopropane or a sub-psychedelic dose of 2C-C?
2-methyl-2-butanol is a readily available alternative to ethanol(alcohol). Though I'm not much of a downer person. I prefer uppers like prolintane! Prolintane knocks caffeine right out of the ball park!
Maybe GBL is an alternative?

Geene

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Mar 2015
Djones a dit:
I know Ghb is in some ways comparable to alcohol.
But I wonder if there are things which could replace alcohol.
I'm not seeking something which is very much alike, but just something which is equal in terms of fun and such, but without the negative effects of alcohol.

No doubts: Phenibut.

Better starting at 500 mg, slowly going to a maximum of 2 grams after time of use.

Never use more than 2 times a week.

Withdrawal is very heavy, but if you use it responsibly, it is awesome with a long lasting effect.

Alta

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Déc 2013
I guess it depends on what you want from the alcohol when you consume it. If you drink alcohol to party with other people I guess a good substitute drug would be MDMA. If you drink alcohol to ease your mind or against boredom, a good substite would be cannabis. I'd say both are better substitues.

Psyder

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Mai 2017
I find MDMA on it's own doesn't give the same confident feeling you get with booze so I usually combine the two but not too much alcohol before else I lose my memory.

LSD gives me a similar happy/confident feeling to alcohol so I candy-flip as well.

psychosanta

Banni
Inscrit
31 Déc 2017
i had tight of water when i was drinking... surely not hung over though from it.