Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Almost had a lucid dream...

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Sandmann - E.T.A. Hoffmann?

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
what??

the sandman = Oneiros = Neil Gaiman's.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008

JohnDoe_2012

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Juil 2008
I will second that 'The Sandman' is an excellent comic book series. Very readable but with layers of literary content to make it really engaging. Buy the first couple of trade paperbacks and see if it hooks you. If it does you'll end up reading them all.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
In the meantime I have had two other lucid dream experiences, one where I woke up very quickly before I could enjoy it, the other was better. I suddenly knew I must be dreaming, I don't know what exactly triggered this thought. I was standing on some kind of railroad embankment and then it came to me "hey, I'm dreaming". So I though, hell yeah, if I'm dreaming, then I can fly - and I started to lift off slowly and I was flying/hovering in the air. But then, as I became more aware, the dream world suddenly started dissappearing. I could see and feel it dissappearing - because I was now in control of this world, it started disintegrating. Then I woke up of course...
However, it was really fun, just this one minute of it (or however long it was in real time).

I think my suddenly having experiences like that has something to do with my dream-world changing alltogether in the last time. In the past, the most vivid dreams often had a dark color to it, they were always at night, or at least kind of really dark. Also the locations were always recurring places, or at least similar places, often confined spaces like buildings where I would get lost in.
In recent times I was experiencing vivid dreams in new places, with more light, in more open spaces, like on hills with endless meadows and such.
I think this is a good sign and it shows my mind is losing its fear of freedom, or whatever caused my more claustrophic dreams in the past.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
sounds really amazing, tryponaut :)

what??? Smile i did think of Hoffman...

E.T.A. Hoffman is a German Romantic, romanticism basically involving the unclear lines between dream and reality :wink: I don't know yours though.

P

PocketMouse

Invité
I have a friend who drinks calea tea to induce lucid dreaming. I've tried it once or twice and it definitely makes dreams more intense, but I think you still have to focus to make them fully lucid...
The only time I've ever had dreams I couldn't distinguish from reality was on a bus trip, zonked out on seroquel. Again, I don't think the drug really induced those dreams; it's more to do with your state of mind.
Good luck
:)

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Happiest dream I ever had was fairly lucid.

There was a house, no more than 8 feet tall, probably less. (presumed to be half underground in the dream)
there were dozens of people all climbing on top of it, and on to a tree in which they would jump off and glide for miles.. it was cool because even if the house was a couple feet tall, once you got on top it was hundreds and hundreds of stories, like being in a plane, and you would just jump... and drift...

it was very, very euphoric.

ATx

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2008
yesterday i had very strange dream . kinda i was injecting heroin for 1 hour and i felt i bit high and was wondering how much more i can inject ...... :shock: :shock: :shock: (never tried injectin dis shit WTF?????)