Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ahuax

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Hi. You interest me and I want to know more about you.

You are in your early 30s?

How are you 'sick'?

What do you do for a living?

I know you will love this.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Ahuax hehe... after Wotsit, you reduce it even further to 5 letters !

It's already greatly reduced, for your convenience ! :)

Sure am 26 years old ! (we already had such a topic I guess you missed it)

I am sick with mercury poisoning from eating tuna every day for 2 years (before they told us it was containing mercury, they were actually telling us it was the best food ever, and so cheap, right)

And also very bad dentistry in the past which resulted in about 12 mercury amalgams in my mouth. I had acute, even death threatning poisoning, and the doctor told me : sorry you will have to suffer (it was very painful metal was coming out of my skin) because chelators are illegal here and I cannot do anything else for you (not even painkillers, wtf)

I seen another doctor and it seems even if I was in much worse condition than most patients they see everyday, they were unwilling to give me anything... it's not like they had good stuff anyways, but I was so sick that I could not even smoke a joint (it made the pain twice as worse).

And to top it off, as I was moving away from my house back to my parents, two badly repaired teeth (to put an amalgam so it stays into place they have to dig a freakish big hole in your teeth, contrary to small hole for a white composite) ; well they both abcessed at once as the amalgam cracked.

The pain was so much that I could not even sleep or cry (it was beyond all I lived since it combined with the mercury pain sensitivity somehow). I look at it very objectively today, and everything in my life was utterly weird, just like "life" had planned for me to suffer terribly, but even more twisted evil, life wanted to endow me with enough spiritual matiruty so I could not dismiss any of it offhand and think I am a victim.

I know I am not a victim, but I lost my job, I am overloaded with debt which I have not even "enjoyed", I have not had a lover in 6 years, or even a real friend...

I am still battling the abcesses today but I'm not to pity... far from complaining I have found stuff that make me so hopeful about life that I endure the pain and lonelyness. I am much better and detoxed my mercury though supplements and clay... which work very slowly but at least work !

I sell herbal tonics to sex shops, raise bees, and gather wild herbs and muchrooms for a living (but it's planned very rationally that I will not have a live until I am 35 or something, I actually never had a life due to everything going wrong in my life since I am 18)

I'm not sure I love talking about this, but sure might be useful if only someone would understand the relationship I got with "life".

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Wow, that is really a lot of shit you had to endure! I don't know what to say.
I hope you are getting better quickly, so you can live your life to the full!

Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
I am sick with mercury poisoning from eating tuna every day for 2 years (before they told us it was containing mercury, they were actually telling us it was the best food ever, and so cheap, right)

You are scaring me there, because I eat canned tuna quite a lot. Not every day, but still...
I recently heard it contained too much mercury but I didn't know it was that bad. Where do you live? Because I am always lulled by thinking "I'm in Germany, and our government won't allow poisonous stuff to be sold" - but that is dangerous thinking I guess, reality often proves different (i.e. a mafia-type network was able to re-label and sell rotten meat as fresh meat for several years and nobody noticed...)

Guigz

Inscrit
18 Sept 2008
First, sorry if I miss something, but my english isn't very fluent.
So chelator are illegal in your country? wtf! Where do you live man?
You cannot buy chelator on the internet?

They use BAL ( 2,3-dimercaptopropanol) and Trolovol ( Pénicillamine ) against mercury poisoning?

If you don't have any money, I can send you 2 box of this chemistry, in France it's more easy to buy this product.

Bon courage mec!

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Ahh, I see now!

I am sorry. I love fish too, and to trypt : all tuna now has Mercury, and once a week is 4x too much.

I eat salmon much much, but unfortunately it is found there. I am to also eat 12 capsules of fish oil per day (th ebox says purified to remove mercury) and I laugh at that.

A thermometer broken in a large pond / small lake will be there 'forever'. The stuff is horrible for us biological life forms. Its so hard to get rid of. Lucky for you ahuax it is easier to get rid of at first.

The mad hatter from alice in wonderland got his personality from the hatters that used mercury in their dyes - this is why he was crazy.

Ahuax, also sorry for your pain, I didn't know it actually had a physical sensation to it - mercury poisoning. Although I can imagine it would damage the nerves. Sorry friend. I'm not sure any advice I can give.

G

Invité
IJesusChrist a dit:
I am sorry. I love fish too, and to trypt : all tuna now has Mercury, and once a week is 4x too much.

Damn, do you have any kind of source about this ?

Kinda frightening, I'm eating tuna less than twice a month, but I really like it, and I was intending to eat more of this fish during the next months.

This could change my mind, needless to say.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Someone......... mighthave........ contaminated themselves with mercury ............. out of ignorance.......... and then they want "help" themselves by pumping themselves full with more ignorance . Cool . Intelligent .

Stop talking shit . Stop poisoning yourselves and get help .

First we go to a doctors and get some tests done to find out EXACTLY if / what we have . Then we follow his advice .

Second , we stop combating the side effects of one stupid esoteric theory with other stupid esoteric theorys . = if your system is contaminated with shit you wont help it by stuffing it with more shit . = we clean our systems up by eating a strickt diaet containing no shit . = only water , vegetables and fruit .

Third......... WE STOP LOOKING AT / READING ESOTERIC BOOKS AND WEB SITES . = A mental / psychelogical diaet .

Your boidys / your lives ares yours . Start to love yourselves . Stop punishing yourselves .

One of the bigest problems a person can have is themselves and the consequencys of what they do .

So , what did the doctors say / prove and what treatment did they recomend ?

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Rofl at God's comment... :lol:

You have already told this kind of tought before, you are getting old and repeating yourself ! And seemingly you cannot read...

The doctor said I had acute mercury poisoning and there was NOTHING she could do about it. To get any help I'd have to go in a private clinic where they have better knowledge she said, thats what the other one said too.

If for example I had umm lets say multiple sclerosis the governement would have paid for me to get to a private clinic, all expenses, including transport and everything... but since what I have is not oficially an illness and I am not "hurt" they cannot fill the papers for this.

I know it's stupid, I insisted, they agreed, but there is nothing they could do. They told me to eat garlic or something, that I should look on the internet... (I am not paraphrasing)

Besides you are just being lame right now... I know you, something is bothering you and you are trying to pump shit in other people, I am no fool and its not because we are friends that I will let you do this.

I think we should not eat tuna... its a cool fish, vegetarian, it is very important in the sea and lives to be very old for a fish (thats why it accumulates mercury)...

It reminds me of those whales who get so contaminated with it that they get suicidal (something I felt strongly for a few years too) because of the pain... and there are some god-like freaks who try to save them... how pathetic interventionists have to get to attract attention.

Merci Guigz... mais ca va ; je m'en sors avec l'argile et la chlorella, je retrouve la santé peu à peu :)

I would estimate I detoxed 50% already with clay and chlorella and natural chelators... however some much be stucked in my liver and brain. Anyhow I am getting and feeling better than I have in years ! So no worrying about me ! :)

TheSearchForSoma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2006
It reminds me of those whales who get so contaminated with it that they get suicidal (something I felt strongly for a few years too) because of the pain... and there are some god-like freaks who try to save them... how pathetic interventionists have to get to attract attention.

"Yeah, kill al those whales ,theyre suicidal anyway."
That must be the biggest crap i ever heard about that subject! Oh no wait... Maybe they have told you they were suicidal while you were having a swim? And then you went with them to the psychiatrist who did some tests,and waaw,it seems whales don't lie to get attention, he was really suicidal from the mercury in his brain! Unfortunally, in your country chelators are illegal, he couldn't be helped. Death was the only human option..?So if you had just taken a knife, killed that depressive fatty and sold it to the japanese you wouldn't have to sell much herbals anymore for a living!

Buh, please tell me you were joking, or else show us a goddamn reliable source while stating such crap. Whales don't want to be tracked, chased for hundreds of miles and be finally killed by ignorant fuckers in their floathing palaces of death. I assume. :roll:

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Ahuaeynjxs a dit:

Hmmm, how in the world can they do that! These god-like freaks must be mad, aren't they? :twisted:

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
damn. i didn't know about all that mercury on the oceans. makes me kinda sad :?

Tiax, check the table at this site.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"The doctor said I had acute mercury poisoning and there was NOTHING she could do about it. " - "thats what the other one said too. "

Does that need an answer ?

"what I have is not oficially an illness"

So two doctors have said that you are ill . That you have mercury poisoning , but that your problem is not a recognised illness . = your problems dont come from mercury poisoning . Does that need an answer ?

"If for example I had umm lets say multiple sclerosis the governement would have paid for me to get to a private clinic"

Not in any country i`ve ever heard about . ( Think about the proof that cxannabis can help some people with MS and governments not alowing their citizens to have acess to it or use it ) .

"those whales who get so contaminated with it that they get suicidal "

This is opinion . Wheres the proof ? Look at whale stranding and compaire the dates and places to the dates and places of naval military exercises .

"I would estimate I detoxed 50% already with clay and chlorella and natural chelators."

A personal opinion .

Bad mercury poisoning destroys the brain and stops a person thinking rationaly . A dementia sort of thing . Its incureable .

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
lol... you just wish you had my brain now. Don't be kidding yourself this is a thread about me, go comment your own with those pathetic beleifs.

The doctors didn't say I was ill... they told me they did not know what to do with this, that they had never seen anyone who eat tuna almost everyday for 2 years and had 12 mercury amalgams. And obviously they did not want to make the effort of studying it. Perhaps if I had taken a new doctor in another and yet another clinic I would have fell on one that might have had a clue.

It made me quite happy however to see a doctor tell me to eat garlic, usually if there is a medicine that can be made money out of first, they are forced not to suggest the garlic :)

Your little A+B deduction is truely weak in logic, it's like you are licking my feet for me to accept that you failed to intimidate me before, what the fuck is your problem ? What do you want ?

You probably have not heard of Canada... people get very expensive surgeries for stupid stuff for free, like their knee is clicking and it hurts, of course they wait months for it and it still sucks the system, but they get it. If there is no available treatment in the region you are in for an emergency, they will transport you in helicopter, the government pays everything.

Only ego needs proof... if you take a moment without jumping on threads like they were waves to surf on, you will begin to see clearly in life.

Why else would whales (who consume tons of mercury contaminated animals for decades) suddenly decide to throw themselves on a beach to die. And why would they still look healthy on the outside (the reason people want to throw them back in the water) and they get cranes there, they throw the poor whale back in the sea with a tracker and realise it will kill itself on the nect beach ? This is old news... they are not stranding, they are suiciding in masses, like a community decision. Of course there might be other reasons for such things to happen sometimes.

It's incurable, it's lame that I cannot put a tone while mimicking your beleif, it would be more fitting. Theres a little girl who got half her brain removed ina surgery and her brain regenerated connections to get her working properly again, welcome to the world of brain plasticity.

You have to see that even if you HAD good intentions, you have not the slightest idea how it works, nor does it interest you... you are getting old, boring and you're shitting all over the place.

Go get your diapers and then we'll talk.

Umm soma.. of course they don't want to die violently, they simply wash up on a beach and ask to be left alone. Die in peace, in nature ?

Isn't it what you guys want to talk about, death ?

Maybe I am confused about that part, I must concur, but it holds little weight to my point of view.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
You sure are unique.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
There's a very high rate of suicides amongst dentists, and there's a theory that this is the result of their inhaling mercury-containing fumes every day. Oh, I looked it up, and supposedly dentists actually have the highest suicide rate of all professions...

"...6.64 times greater than the rest of the working age population..."

But I've heard other theories about the whales, also related to mercury, but in the sense of these heavy metals disturbing their very sensitive internal navigational systems.

[quote:3daqn7pd]Some theories about beaching suggest that defects in a whale's navigation system may be the cause. According to Parks, "The problem with these theories is that we don't know exactly how whales navigate.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I thought you might find the following passages of interest. The first citation (the start of the essay) explains what the author means with "psychospiritual crisis" or "spiritual emergency". The second and third citations are an interlude to the fourth, which made me think of something you told us last year.

[quote:2e42wq4j] [b:2e42wq4j] Understanding and Treatment of Psychospiritual Crises
(“Spiritual Emergencies

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
!!! WORD !!! ROFL

Archaic !

Thats putting the finger on the problem ! But today instead of deifiying gods or emperors we deify actors on a big screen with ear drum whooping sound ! Reminds me how much effort it takes me to actually watch a movie and not mingle myself with the picture emotional "body"...

We, are, pathetic !

He's definately great and he's got guts. Sometime soon everyone will wake up all at once, the super sexy new adult generation will be such a strong presence noone will be able to turn a blind eye anymore, as long as they remain integral I have much hope for our future !

I hear the first wave of our generation already saying : no no I don't want to gain more muscle... I wanna look sexy like those younger guys.

Ahh, so no more 6 pack ? ... No more 6-pack...
I'll show thee how 'tis done !

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
While almost all of mankind are convinced of what they are, by aim, growth, and calculation, you seem to be one of the rare remains of one who's authentic suckling's roots are being the perpetual body of the beginning with the future knowledge of the very last end. Never taking any steps on the surface in between, the onset of time is the worst demon.

It is as seeing everyone ahead, but yet they're making a provisional journey which will once ultimately bounce them back into the seat and row besides yours which you have choosed never to leave for just a poor connection into a state of oblivion.

I can see why nowadays an LSD experience would neutralize you, it would be a funeral. And it's hard to keep up everyday but cutting the plug is never an option in the name of the metaphysical power called nature.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Very intuitive of you brother... I am impressed ! However the meta-physical power seems to not have the same nature depending on the location and the environement, which is why I am still interested in psychonautism and have recently indulged in 300 mcg of LSD combined with a third plateau DXM. I still had to feel that contradiction (ego-death versus dissociation) in my dynamic spirit being, and shared the experience with a good friend of mine to make sure we would remember it all.

Thats what brothers are for in this life, to remind each other of our dual duality constantly, even if it makes us loose face and opportunity ; because being integral is so much more important than to have a "life".

Still waiting for you in the garden however, what keeps you ?