Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

'Addictive' drugs

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
So lets agree that there is a diference between use and abuse and that no drugs are bad , that the bad thing is in the people who abuse them . Lets also agree that all people who end up abusing drugs started by using them and missunderstanding themselves and the potential of those substances . That if they were all legal and we were properly educated about them and could get clean , cheep drugs that most of the problems would not happen . That if all drugs were legal and we were taught properly how to use them even less people would end up trying physicaly adictive drugs . And lets agree that we should be using our experience with all the drugs that we have taken to propogate positive drug use and limit negative drug use . And lets work in that direction .

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
i agree :D

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
I can agree with that, yes...

I think it's very important WHY somebody uses drugs...

G

Invité
yes, let's agree to continue fighting for unbiased freedom, as we have done until this thread :)

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
My best time, best period in life was tale, fairytale. No drugs of any kind. Some tobacco and booze. Barbecued in the mountains. Everyday climbing on mountain trough the forest. That was THAT. Then some opiates come along with weed, E, acid. What is the worst shit what you can get? Ignorance, egomaniacaltriping, I will never die and indestructible feel in mind. But day by day, day by day, I and we (some buddy's) take methadone on 3 times week basis. Then 4 times and couple years after something happens. What is happening to us? "we wrote on that with spray paint, It's happened!
Sad is when you stick your head where it doesn't belong and start very young with methadone and tramadolum(1/3 starts with this but turn theirs looks on harder stuff). Cheap, long lasting! But nobody in our circle knows what will that cheap and long lasting voyage do to us. It's Happen!

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
I think in defining substance use, the definition will ultimately be abused just as much as the substance itself. People will either explore or ignore themselves in any way they can, using substances or not. It’s not about sharing how you should find peace, but how you can find peace. Everyone’s peace is different, but we can get there in similar ways.

The rabbit hole only goes as far as you want it to; if you reach your end and find your peace, then love it and share your love. But don’t try and define how others should or should not discover their peace.

The more love for peace we share, the more peace we have in turn to love.

hippietrhggr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Jan 2008
i have to say somthing about the 95 year old and 20 year old heroine addict. i would say the heroine addict live as long as the 95 year old. the heroine addict probably experienced a lot more about life on the streets and in a different state of mind then the 95 year old. but the 95 year old experienced a healthy long life and could see change throughout his life. so if u really think about it they lived the same amount of time.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The heroin adict cant remember his "life" because he was permanently blasted . He spent his time in narcosis and the gutter . The 95 year old expüerienced every minute fully conscious . Lets not glorify drug adiction .

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
A small dose of speed clarifies the visual aspect of mushrooms for SWIM and gives him energy to be active when shroom lethargy kicks in.

Haven't tried with speed, but I have taken some ephdra extract with mushrooms for exactly the same reasons and I have experienced ecstatic trips with it.

I never liked coke so much because it makes me greedy. I can't consume that little bit that would be enough for a nice party. I have to consume it all once I started. Not a good idea and too expensive.
First time I snorted coke I had way too much with the first line (~1/3g) and started "flying" 20 minutes later. Couldn't feel my legs and feet from the waist down, but it was awesome - quite a psychedelic feeling in my opinion.

I always loved amphetamines and mdma - never experienced a single negative side effect. Instead of feeling "speedy" on speed, it actually calms me down and makes me feel great and full of power at the same time. It instantly turns me from slightly sociopathic into Mr. Charming. No wonder I was having abuse issues with amphetamines... I quit for a long time (done speed twice in the last 8 years)
I'd like to do it once in a while, but I'm afraid of getting involved again with people who do it. I might fall back into old habits if I can get it too easily...
The best example was when I got a bag of good speed two years ago, I used like 1/3 the night we bought it, it was great. The next day I felt like shit and snorted a little during the day to ease the depression. The same night instead of going to sleep early I took some again and went for a walk through the city. The next day I met with some colleagues and friends at the beer garden (none of them drug users), but I snorted a line before I went, then after two beer I snorted the rest and convinced some friends to go to a club the same night.
I just can't keep a bag of speed for only one day without touching it...