Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

A very deep insight.

Affirmatory

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Déc 2008
"The highest good is like that of water. The goodness of water is that it benefits all things; yet itself does not scramble, but is content with the places all men disdain. It is this that makes water so near the Way." -Tao Te Ching

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Water is amazing, the most important, unique, and interesting molecule imo.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Affirmatory a dit:
"The highest good is like that of water. The goodness of water is that it benefits all things; yet itself does not scramble, but is content with the places all men disdain. It is this that makes water so near the Way." -Tao Te Ching

:heart:

But we must keep in mind that for Taoists, water isn't physical water per se. It is energy that shares some of the characteristics we associate with water. Any person has water in him/her, just like fire, wood, metal and earth. They are different types of energy that flow from one into the next during its normal course.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Brugmansia a dit:
Related to the consciousness, my personal experience is that the further I'm going, the more my consciousness drops back to it's beginning and birth, flawless. Dissolving into a larger whole with no attached composition. I don't know, I associate this with water and nothing else. I don't have back-up for this, that's exactly why it's water to me. It's freedom.
I was checking Martin Ball's podcast page this morning, and seems he posted many interesting ones recently, many about 5-MeO-DMT but also one titled I am Water.

The other podcasts can be found here: http://entheogenic.podomatic.com//

Mescaline

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Jan 2007
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
If time is an illusion, each of us would be illusory. That's why I don't like popular phrases like "time is an illusion", though I would agree that "our perception of time tends to be illusory".

I don't understand.. by definition something that is an illusion does exist, but it is not as it seems to us, so there is nothing fake or non-existant about it.. isn't this exactly what time is... and as well what we think of ourselves, generally, and everything around us actually...

'our perception of time is illusory'

illusions are always distortions of perception as far as i am aware of it;isn't stating that X is an illusion the same as stating that our perception of X is illusory?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Yes, but in many texts and lectures where there is talk about the illusion of time, you'll come across statements like "time does not exist". Many people confuse illusion with something that in actuality does not exist, like seeing water in a desert.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
by the way if you missed it -

If time is god, you can bypass the existance of god by accelerating to the speed of light?

I.E. photons weren't made by god?

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Well, I do guess its impossible to know what life is unless you experience it. God is all and everything. Never created and always existed. We are. Time is not real, its just an eternal now.

But we follow and use time. And we use spacetime to navigate in this reality. And this reality is controlled and manipulated to make us into zombies and slaves. Most are slaves without knowing. I am my own slave because I live by free will until around 2013. We all create our own reality and the most fun is in creating reality togheter, and sharing a reality togheter, like we do now.

From all I can tell I am memories that I got from a space and time enviroment. I also recieve meomories from my dreams and I associate things in my neurology net. I am what I am, and I try to vibrate love and understanding with wisdom.

So, I really do agree with all of you, but I don't have to live by what you think. I do believe in creating your own reailty.

- Enivid

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
By ourselves. We've created "Matrix", and we are "Matrix". Everything is an illusion, it doesn't mean it aint real, cause its real.

As infinite beings we've forgot ourselves and we've created life through evolution on all levels, etheric and physical.

There are elements working behind the scene and most politics is naive when it comes to what really matters. Money is used as a tool creating negativity when it could create alot of productivity and positive results such as world peace.

- Enivid

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
You are only in the matrix if you think everyones created a matrix. If you go to the moon, are you still in the matrix?

AHHHHH BEAUTIFUL THOUGHT:

We go to mars, and completely start over, there is no more Earth. We ween our intelligence of neglegence. Oh god its wonderful.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
IJesusChrist, of course the Moon is in the "Matrix". Everything is within' itself. We are god / energy experiencing itself. :)

Enjoy the ride, but remember that life is just that, just a ride. And some people tend to infringe on our free will and what our ride looks like. We've become monsters to eachother. Stealing energy and going over bodies to make a career.

- Enivid

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Enivid, you seem to concern all your beliefs around people, think wider...

You go alone into outerspace, there is no more matrix, you take away the knowledge and the matrix collapses. It's all a figent of your imagination, yet your imagination is indeed its own reality if you allow it. People are not the end all of anything.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
IJesusChrist a dit:
People are not the end all of anything.

What?!?!? :lol:

Any ideas about why they think that way?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I'm really trying to figure out whether there is more to this consciousness than I previously thought. I'm on a fast learning curve, and I feel insights are very close - however I am 60/40 that people are nothing anymore special than an ape, besides the obvious.

Its funny because I got a very strong 'wrong' feeling while typing that.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
we are more special than an ape, in that we have a higher level of intelligence (more special is wrong, but special in this regard separate from the other primates)
we are matter
matter is the material of the universe, it is all we see around us
so we are part of the universe
so we are the universe

so humans are the process by which the universe becomes self aware

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
And so a paradox unfolds.