Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

a list of herbs i want to try

G

Invité
Very jumpy, I seriously dislike them.
One of the main reasons I very very much dislike speed.
I hate being awake!
No, hahaha wrong formulation, I don't hate being awake, I hate being awake for too long.
Sleep is bliss, it revives the every day spirit.
Dreams are so awesome.

But when you have hallucinations that are like that, you know you went too far.
Staying awake for too long is the best ground for psychosis and that is the thing what good psychonauts are avoiding.

bluerubberduckie

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Avr 2007
I know, after prolonged sleep loss started hearing voices too. Tried to sleep because I knew thats why it was happening, when I couldn't I started sobbing. Was freaking losing it. Sleep is one of the most valuable things in the world. I'll never take that shit again.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Shit !!! you noticed that i was stearing around talking about speed / mdma /mda overdose psychosis and those voices.......... That i heard about from a friend of a friend ........Honest .

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
bluerubberduckie a dit:
Well, Blue Lotus definitely not on par as cannibas, and I hope it didn't come off that I was trying to say that. I think blue lotus is mild sedative and can be used to relax, or to help with insomnia.

Yea I wouldn't say it's like weed either... more of an alcohol enhancer. Made me a very happy drunk. Like non stop smiles lol.

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Blue Lotus is weird. I tried it like three times and I wasn't sure if I felt something or not. Then when I thought I felt something I wasn't sure if I liked it or not.
I have never been so undecisive - but however, there wasn't much of an effect (if there was one...) so I won't do it again.