Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

A few thoughts

mindfukked

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Fev 2008
Maybe! Who knows, that's where I'll be tonight and I hope for the best. It'll definitely be an interesting experience.

Thoughts off the top of my head:
I should wait until next month, but tonight is the night to go because that's just how it is and so that's just how it is. Though I should have gotten more sleep last night, and not right after coming off a month long binge.

Another thought is that I wish they would discover more drugs, good worth while drugs that are new and a fresh territory. Maybe even a whole new field of drugs with a completely different experience than any other. I'd love to discover something like that one day. Which brings me to the next thought..

I know that there are jobs having to do with marijuana. Actually researching, educating, publishing lit., ect. having to do with the job. Because such material exists and there has to be people and career fields behind it. Pro marijuana, though. I need to find these jobs or find some way to break into this.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey mate!! =)

i'm not sure if i got your point! but maybe you're talkin' about educatin people and tell them the motherfuckin truth about da evil killer-drugs and the real shit?? about reliable governments and other stuff maybe too? hehe ;)
go ahead! sounds great! go for it! its a real good thing! people got to see the truth. ignorance can't overstand the beauty of nature. maybe you could try to get into contact with the right people first... figure out where they are and connect with them.. together it's possible to achieve somethin! Sendin' ya some good vibes on the way! you shall succeed if what you do is beneficial for your fellow human collegas and if the root of the action lies in love and care. wish ya all the best! good luck mate! :)

Peace! 8)