Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

A few questions about MDMA

Golden_Skans

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Fev 2009
I bought some MDMA today and ive read on this board that I should wait 3-4 months between each use. I was just wondering why this is and if I did take it more frequently what would be the effects. Also does the amount taken have anything to do with how long the gap should be inbetween use, for example if I was to take 1/4 of a gram in one night how long should I wait before I use it again.

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
It fucks up your neurotransmitter balance. You'll probably notice it the day(s) after, lack of energy, slightly down etc.

It takes a while to regain all the transmitters, that's why you should wait a few months.

Golden_Skans

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Fev 2009
I take coke usually every weekend and that hasnt seemed to have any affect on me on in terms of mood or anything else. I know people who take MDMA every weekend and it doesnt seem to have a bad affect on them. If I take it in small doses i.e. 1/4 or 1/8 of a gram will that affect the gap in how often I should take it?

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Golden_Skans a dit:
I take coke usually every weekend and that hasnt seemed to have any affect on me on in terms of mood or anything else. I know people who take MDMA every weekend and it doesnt seem to have a bad affect on them. If I take it in small doses i.e. 1/4 or 1/8 of a gram will that affect the gap in how often I should take it?

I've done it many times(something like 12) in a short period of 6 month's. I never where down the next days, but the last view times the magic did dissapear, instead of feeling love, the last 3 to 4 times i felt just intoxicated.

MDMA is very interesting stuff, so becarefull!! Ones you have gone to far, you won't get the effects like you had the first times. High doses are great, but if you could do it with less, then go with it.

Ohw, and more important. don't mix it with COKE! I have read to many negative story's about this mix.......

Dreamsters

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Sept 2008
If it's some really good MDMA take 2 tents of a gram, at your leisure finger dip a another tenth of a gram.

But you should really wait at least a month to two months between each time you take it. Gotta give yourself time to rebuild :roll:

Golden_Skans

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Fev 2009
Thanks for the advice. Does the amount have a direct connection with how frequently it should be taken, for example would taking 1 gram on one occasion within 4 months be better or worse than taking a quarter of a gram on 4 different occasions within a four month period?

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Golden_Skans a dit:
Thanks for the advice. Does the amount have a direct connection with how frequently it should be taken, for example would taking 1 gram on one occasion within 4 months be better or worse than taking a quarter of a gram on 4 different occasions within a four month period?

Well if your taking more then 250mg, then you take to much. Of course i've heard of people who did take more, but the most people would agree with me that 250mg is the maximum dose.

I also noticed that a tolerance is been build up, very rapidly. I am not sure, but i can imagine that ones you have token a higher dose, that the tolerance of M would be even build up faster....

I suggest to take a dose somewhere around 100mg, if you like the effects, which i am almost sure you will do, then you can upper the dose a little. Of course you can challenge yourself and just see how far you can go, but know there are limits.... After you come down, you will agree with me that it would be cool to enjoy ones or twice a year, instead of just waste the M and lose the magic or ending up with some clinical depression.

Golden_Skans

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Fev 2009
It would be really difficult to limit myself to once or twice a year, once a month would be more realistic.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Golden_Skans , take care that you dont get problems . If you cant take a break for 6 months you already have the starts of a problem .

Golden_Skans

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Fev 2009
I havent even tried it yet, its just that with anything enjoyable its hard to limit yourself to once every six months whether it be drinking, sex or drugs.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Don't forget to mention frequent use makes the experience less enjoyable too...

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
less is more.

If you take it twice with one week in between, the second time will be less profound, because you haven't got the serotonin levels in your brain to give you a full experience. You will just feel more drained than the first time and if you cannot control yourself and take more to get the same result, it will just burn you up.

Approach the experience as something special that you wouldn't want to do every week, because you know it will become destructive. If you don't believe me, try out for yourself.

Golden_Skans

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Fev 2009
Ill limit myself to once a month and if I start to notice negative affects then ill take it less frequently. Its strange because I never heard anything about limiting yourself to once every 3-4 months until I came to this board, most people I know take MDMA whether it be pills or powder a couple of times a month and they all seem fine.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
You're asking us and we're telling you. I wouldn't doubt the people on the board... I know a kid that did ex 3-4 times a month, he says he doesn't feel down, but I notice it... It's almost obvious.

It obviously does have an affect to its kind of like taking your dopamine gland and squeezing it. Your brain's neurotransmitting parts are very slow to rebuild (you know how hard it is to make mdma in a lab) it's equally hard to make dopamine in your brain - you can't just eat bananas and be stocked up the next day.

Watch your self, don't feel like you have to do it... if you're doing coke every weekend ... watch yourself - just because other people do it and say they are fine doesn't mean they are. Neither does it mean you will be fine.

Careful

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
Like all drugs, you better wait some time before using it again... 3 or 4 months is maybe a long time in between, but i'd recommend to use it maximum once a month.

MDMA gives free almost all your serotonin in your brains... the serotonin itself causes the effect.
It takes at least a month before your serotonin level is back up again, so if you don't wait enough between 2 mdma-uses, than you won't notice the real mdma-effect.

The longer you wait between 2 times using it, the better the effect is. It'll be special every time. When you use mdma every week, theres no much fun about that anymore...

Golden_Skans

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Fev 2009
A similar thing happened to me when I used to smoke skunk, I was doing it every day and I always felt tired and lethargic and sometimes quite down and I stopped getting the buzz. I ended up giving it up pretty easily.

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
It will harm you anyway, mdma is not a healthy thing.

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
Golden_Skans a dit:
I take coke usually every weekend and that hasnt seemed to have any affect on me on in terms of mood or anything else. I know people who take MDMA every weekend and it doesnt seem to have a bad affect on them.

Best of luck dude. I've met people like this who claim of doing MDMA every weekend and behaving as if there is no bad effect then they finally land up in a mess. But the fact is there are serious side effects if you misuse these substances. From the looks of it you seem to be heading in the wrong direction. (Taking coke every weekend)