Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

60's lsd propaganda film

Helix

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Mai 2007
a 60's lsd propaganda film i enjoyed, thought i'd share : )

Dantediv86

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
I was surfing a little and found this

It really gave me a bad feeling. These people act if mushrooms are you a funny toy.

some comments:

(((It would be so cool to trip with you guys =) .... Me and about 5 friends did B+ mushrooms last weekend and man was it ever an awesome experience!!! my eyes looked like the girls eyes in the video.....tripped balls it was good times

hugs? man, not drugs. weed is the farthest anybody should go. its the only drug that should be legalized. as for shrooms... not sure how bad they are for u but probably alot worse than weed. they're also addicting thats for sure. fuck all this other stuff and legalize weed.)))

Next time they or other people that experience the real power and have not so much fun anymore giving politiciens and other people the excuss to start a stronger war on drugs.

Just another example of the ignorance. Sometimes I am scared that a lot of people that did read stuff about drugs also forget for what purpose the use it.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Jahvisions,

I also feel bad about these teenagers using shrooms as a party drug, only to have fun. That doesn't work all the time and can have bad outcomes (which then leads to a ban in the Netherlands...)

I can only speak for myself and say that when I was abusing marihuana (I say abusing because that's what it was) on a daily basis it wasn't good for me. The plant itself forced me to stop - I became paranoid and couldn't enjoy smoking anymore. I'm glad that happened, it broke my addiction to weed.

Now I'm using mushrooms in high doses (6g+ dried) from time to time and my life is better than ever before. Weeks after a trip I am still more focussed, more confident and happier. The addiction potential is near to zero because every time I'm about to do a session I'm really anxious - the trip can be hard on you, nothing I would do every day, not even once a week.

I don't care about the low doses (the ones where the giggling teenagers were) because that doesn't work on me anymore. When I take 1 gram then I just feel a little awkward. More side-effects than a kick. Obviously I don't do that anymore, so there's no risk of a daily abuse.

Please don't say mj is the only good thing just because the rasta bible tells you to believe this. It's just another work of dogmatic beliefs.
Wrong usage of every drug can be bad, mj as well as mushrooms. You have to find the right usage for yourself.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
tryptonaut ,

Well said , thats my opinion to .