Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

2ce

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
yeah had sum 2ce sitting for like 4 months Finally took it on weekend at Bush DooF.

was amazing trip bro if i can get more id do it again eaasy.

so took the cap, was meant to be a little higher than medium dose. after about an hour felt pretty seedy, like i wanted to puke, just saliva running. but wasnt trying to hold back just felt alittle seedy. after about 30 mins of this sitting in my car - i got a sudden rush of being DAMN Horny gota bonner and sick felling went away. so i went down to da dance floor..
then straight away i started TRIPPIN BALLS, everything was so bright and shadows so dark and they were alternating also i had this felling - Like my body was as light as a Feather.
My mate asked me to describe it to him and i desdcribed it to him like this it sounded perfect at the time
i was trying to compare it to LSD cause thats what it seemed closest to, actually i think its meant to be like mescaline but i have yet to have a good dose with cactus so --- its like trippin on the outside not the inside, like on LSD u fell it inside your body like the hallucinations are coming from within your body. But it was like everything from the air touching the outside of my skin and the universe were Trippin Ballz but i was just seeing it trip ballz, i felt as light as a feather and was sooo happy and the visuals were insane. my pupils were like pin holes.
was not happy felling sick but when i started trippin mate it was worth it. for sure.
Hope this is some help. peace, love, & LSD

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
good stuff.
always starts off with a body roll then rainbows start popping out of tv's and such.