Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

2c-b, 2c-e, or 2c-i

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
I can get my hands on any one of the above substances, and I was wondering which one you guys would suggest. I've never taken any of them before and I'm kind of fishing for opinions on which is the most satisfying. From what I've read, I'm tempted to get the 2c-e, but I really have no experience besides one pseudo-friend who has taken 2c-i (street quality so who really knows if it really was though) and so I'm asking you guys. So, what do u think?

Also, no need to make a seperate topic since I'm sure you can answer this as well. Lately a lot of the blotter I've been getting has had a pronouncedly bitter taste. Recently my mind latched onto an old memory about reading that a bitter taste from "LSD" is indicative of some other substances being present. Is this true, or is my mind fabricating my past and I never really read anything like that? The trip itself from the bitter blotter is indicial to the other trips I've had on LSD which is why I'm questioning my own recall.

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
get 2c-b. I read that it is the better one. Shulgin said that too. and I think there are more trip-reports and such about 2c-b.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Be careful with it tho!

herman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Nov 2007
Ive tried 2c-i a few times but but not 2c-b yet, from what i've read tho i'd say choose the 2c-b

F

fruitbat

Invité
does anyone here have experience with both 2c-b and 2c-e?
think you could list off a few of your perceived differences or similarities?

Mo0dy

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Août 2005
I tried both.
2C-E is very visual and deep. There was some nausea and headace.
2C-B is comfortable, short-acting and visual. Much easier to handle.
Both are worthwhile but very different. For a fun trip I'd choose 2C-B, for an intense trip I'd choose 2C-E
I've only tried 2C-E once though.

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
be sure to get a good scale too, they go in real small doses i hear.

Creatus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Déc 2007
I've only done 2c-I, so I'm not sure, but 2C-I was fantastic. Intense visuals yet very smooth and comfortable with a nice body high.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I haven't sampled any of them. I still got some 2cb laying around, but just hadn't had the time to fool around with it yet. I'd suggest trying them all (but not at the same time :wink: ).

butane

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Nov 2007
Actually, combos of 2C-I and 2C-E proved to be better than either one by itself. I've discovered that combinations of psychedelics are often absolutely amazing. Just take a half dose of two different ones, and see where it gets you. It's my theory that it's the mix of alkaloids as opposed to a single pure one that results in the natural psychedelics feeling superior to synthetics. There's an easy solution to that!

neo-etienne

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
26 Juil 2006
I'm not really sur it's a good idea to combine psychedelics.
For me, the best is 2C-E, very mental and less visual than 2C-B...

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
If you prefer a substance, please tell us why you prefer it 8)

Soulcatcher

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
I only have experience with 2c-b, i would also like to try others of the 2c family but for now i can just tell you about 2c-b.

For me the coming up is usually quite fast (when taking about 20-25mg). My tactile senses are enhanced and things feel a bit weird. I usually lie down for a while till im on the plateau. Music influences the color shade and brightness of the room and 'sounds'3D. Floating colorful patterns and moving areas will emerge and this will increase if you let it. If you concentrate on something (like a conversation or hard thinking about a subject) the visual part will decrease noticably, until you let it come again. All in all a trip like other psychedelics
The body-load can be quite heavy, especially on higher doses. Little twitches and leg shaking are not uncommon in the first 1,5 hour (for me) and sometimes i feel a bit on pressure. But its not as bad is it sounds. It can be annoying but nothing too serious if you don't dose too high.
Overall a pleasant controllable state of mind with a lot of flexiblity. Also things can get very funny when you are tripping with friends!

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I would like to do MDMA in the morning or around noon, and then when almost back to baseline, take 2-cb. I read in many places that done that way the two give a very pleasant and often deeply meaningful experience. Anyone here have experience with candy flipping this way?

G

gangstergreg

Invité
i would say 2ce, and about those blotters... the more it tastes not like nothing the more likely your getting less pure acid, and also from personal experience, dob and others of the dox series taste really bitter or "chemically" so if your getting longer trips than normal with those blotters, that could actually be what your getting since both lsd and the dox series have similar effects

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I'm giving 2cb a shot this weekend, doing 24 mg's. Curious will it'll bring me.