Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Dantediv86

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Forkbender a dit:
Here and now, boys, here and now.
The real hard part isn't naming this thing, but actually acting it out. Renaming is postponing again.

:shock: good one!

G

Invité
of course one should make plans. that's what makes us humans, and we shouldn't be ashamed of that (for me it is a bit difficult). making plans is very healthy, the problem is that you project so many expectations in the future that you start beliving in hope. hope is the price you offer yourself when you can't live in today. hope that one day the things are going to be the way they were, or hope that tomorrow will be a better day. hoping is carrying the weight from your shoulders today to a distant day, that might happen or not. if you struggle today, you will get results, that's for sure. just don't cross your legs, saying "i have this big thing that i'll do when i want, it will make me rich/smart/a sex symbol". one has to act today, preferably NOW. but this does not mean that i undress my clothes and go masturbating in the bus. that i start fires in buildings or not. there's a big difference in living in today and being retarded/sociopat. you can spread love, you can spread whatever you like. you can even change the name of it, but be aware that the problem is that if you rename it, or keep the current name, it won't change the feeling. let's not confuse the words with the object.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Just sitting around and waiting for this jump in human consciousness to save us , the human race , nature and the planet , expecting everone to wake up one morning and that everything will suddenly change is stupid . WE HAVE TO DO IT ........ NOW .

Learn to love , love ourselves , love eachother , love nature , love life , love the planet , them spread it .

Educate , agitate and activate .

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
I don't think most people see love as passion. I'm pretty sure all my friends think that it's something else

And I believe that. But your friends are not most people.

The real hard part isn't naming this thing, but actually acting it out. Renaming is postponing again.

Exactly. But people have to realize what love is and feel it on the depths of their beings. Because that ethernal and unconditional feeling, doesn't even deserves a word.
( I wasn't talking seriously about naming it. Was just reinforcing the fact that people miss-use the word Love. )

Learn to love , love ourselves , love eachother , love nature , love life , love the planet , them spread it .
Educate , agitate and activate .

Never less than this! Spread love and information. Educate the One. That's very important.
Help take the bandana off the Ones Eyes.

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
The Time Has Come

The time has come to air the Voice of Reason,
In a world gone mad, adrift on banal seas,
For all who feel that lies have had their season,
And whose hearts cry out, instead for honesty,

For all the weary souls grown bored with dreaming,
Whose thirst for beauty and for knowledge goes unslaked,
For all who want to wake from what is dreaming,
To know what's real, and what is real, to embrace.

For all who've watched with mounting horror,
Evil's reign upon this world grow ever clear,
For all who've prayed in vain, emancipators,
Wielding swords of Truth, and laughing without fear.

Bill Hicks

Let's Make 2012 our year.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
We are going to do what we always do, we're going to strive, unconsciously, to pull towards these predictions.

We always do, read Fahrenheit 451.....or....1984.....or....Brave New World...

These things are why visionaries are loathed by all governments, because visionaries change reality, for better, or for worse.

What Terence actually said was that the place where the graph for 'Timewave Zero' goes off the scale (2012) represented 'novelty'...

I love Terence, but novelty is pretty fucking abstract.

I think what Terence was doing ( consciously?) was just exactly what those sc-fi writers did, he gives the collective unconscious something to 'pull towards'...

Supposedly, the planetary alignment thing is going to exert this humongous pull on earth and make everything all wacky....since Steven Hawking has more or less mathematically established that there is a black hole at the center of this ( and every) galaxy, then maybe something will happen, who knows?

More to the point, WHO FUCKING CARES, we have REAL problems, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW.....that are EASY to predict the outcome of if no action is taken.

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
I agree with this;

It’s not that 2012 poses some great catalyst for change; it is a subconscious desire to strive for our evolution, given applicative form.
Spice is right that visionaries, soothsayers, or anyone who poses some foresight into what we can achieve, are not predicting evolution, but attempting to incite it.

It’s about getting people thinking about whom they really are, where they are going and most of all, why we are here.

Novelty is a pretty simple concept, and no matter what occurs, wether in 2012, or right now, it embodies novelty. So Terrance is essentially correct, 2012 will be novel, no matter what occurs or what we create.

Are our currant crisis and the ambiguity looming over 2012 all that removed from one another? As Terrance said, it’s like two people tunnelling through a mountain from opposite ends, and at some point we will meet and exchange pleasantries and wisdom.

So the reality is the equilibrium between what we empower ourselves to create and our expectations of our creation.

It’s not about believing that something will happen; it’s about making it happen.

Be as you want the future to be, and it already is.

Peace.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
The whole 2012 concept is a sort of holy pointed year for another noticeable turn of enlightment. That, is what some believe.

Rather than having a forthcoming pointed year for hope and let it happen, I tend to act on altering my attitudes of mind and fraternizate with like-minded souls. That collective, might be in able to contribute to a more spiritual sense worldwide, no matter what year. It's a constant process and 2012 is no exception.

Love many things daily, for therein lies the true strength, the spread of spiritual sense may be elevated gradually.

Mchl

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Déc 2007
Nice words. Off course action is needed. But if you see it, you'll make it.
If you can see what's on other side of the vortex, you will create it.

The thing I wanna stress out is pretty much this: Leave the option open for something to happen. Don't think you know everything, cause you know very litte (even though you're arrogant ego (no offence) may think you know a lot). With this in mind, you can actually discover somethings.
Keep an open mind.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
This guy voices my view exactly:

hippietrhggr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Jan 2008
in 2012 i will be a junior/senior in high school. lol.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Twas very good....... exept for one little thing , the bit about "if i drop a cigaret a tanker crashes " , or maybe i didnt understand ? There is no direct conection between the things i do and events on the other side of the planet . But otherwise it was good .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^what he tries to convey in my opinion is that these events (though they are not linked through you as an individual) are connected because everything is connected and that doing things that are harmful to your environment keep all of this harming the environment going on. That, because everything is one, according to him (and basically a lot of other spiritual guru's). So harming the environment on a small scale is the same as being part of harming the environment on a bigger scale. Doing good, on the other hand, is being part of doing good on a bigger scale. The connection between small and big scale, may not be visible from a personal perspective, but once you take a broader view, it is more than obvious.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"That, because everything is one, according to him (and basically a lot of other spiritual guru's).,"

Hey wow !!!! I`ve been telling everone that here since i joined , does that mean i`m a spiritual guru ????

So , You mean , he means that not literaly , he means it that negative actions are culmulative , that if we all take care that we dont do negative things everything would heal itself . A bit like when we talked about the spirit of jesus .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Yes. I guess he means it literally, but not in the way you understood it. If you are part of destructiveness, the scale doesn't matter. If you are part of healing, the scale doesn't matter.

Just because you say what some spiritual guru's say doesn't mean you're a guru yourself (although I do think you come close a lot of the times :wink:). It is what a lot of people here are saying in a lot of different ways, all coloured by their own perception. But the essence of all religion is indeed: only the one is real.

Take care,
Fork.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
dude seriously you guys are saying the exact same thing except that one is using "literaly" and the other isn't

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Just because you say what some spiritual guru's say doesn't mean you're a guru yourself"

Fork , when i said that i said it with a smile on my face , i was being humerous . I dont think i`m a spiritual guru , in the same way , and for the same reasonsand i dont think that guy is either . Thats what i was trying to say . Many people see what he said , because its obvious .

"dude seriously you guys are saying the exact same thing except that one is using "literaly" and the other isn't"

Thank you , thats what i thought and think .

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
I don't know but , watch this:

I'm not saying he is a guru or something like that. But, well watch it and make your own interpertation. (and see the other videos at youtube of him).

I actually can't see lie in "his eyes" (or way of talking). Actually, I only see truth, Love, and much Life in him.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^he does make a very honest and clear impression on me, that's why I posted his video before. Thanks for the other link, will watch this tonight.

GOD, I know you were smiling, sorry I took you too seriously, that's one of my little sins. Peace & Take Care.