Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

&*#@%^

Nomada

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Did something REALLY weird happen to you summer 2007? ...second trimester more precisely. A thing more weird than your usual.

Something, that for anything, cannot be explained, only vaguely aluded.

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
first 4th plateau trip permanently altered my perceptions in that i see brighter colors, forms as more interesting, music fuller, emotions greater and thoughts more potent and bizarre.

also, i fell in love shortly after that.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Ganesha, or whatever, an elephant headed human revealed itself in the midst of a sleepless night. He awoke with the sun. He, made of clouds of twilight and carrying the weight of the world awoke and saw me watching him.

Slowly moving his trunk underneath my feet and lifting me, drawing me nearer until his left eye covered the blushing sky from horizon to verge.

And then a sound. Like the sound of all sounds ever to have been made but only all of them, at the same time.

I was reborn.

The last piece of writing is allegorical. Is literal. It transcends both...

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
2007 was an increadibly uneventful year for me, which was weird in itself

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Jamapricotica a dit:
That's about when I first ate Psilocybin Mushrooms.
+1

So yes, my entire life changed, reality revealed itself to me.