Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

yopo with MAOIs?

• Auteur de la discussion DharmaFollower
  • Date de début
D

DharmaFollower

Invité
I have never heard of anyone actually ingesting yopo with a MAOI which I find surprising because yopo is a concentrated dmt seed.

I was wondering if anyone has tried ingesting yopo seeds after taking a MAOI like syrian rue or banisteriopsis caapi and if so how many?

Also, if one took a MAOI and than smoked yopo would the possibility of the DMT working more be stronger?

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
DharmaFollower a dit:
I have never heard of anyone actually ingesting yopo with a MAOI which I find surprising because yopo is a concentrated dmt seed.

I was wondering if anyone has tried ingesting yopo seeds after taking a MAOI like syrian rue or banisteriopsis caapi and if so how many?

Also, if one took a MAOI and than smoked yopo would the possibility of the DMT working more be stronger?

Never did it but it makes sense that taking a MAOI before yopo would intensify it.

Same goes when you smoke DMT, you need a much smaller dose if you took a MAOI first (but the effect seems to differ also)

G

Invité
You can smoke yopo, but then you wouldn't need the maoi...

Only smoking yopo is very nasty, the smoke is very heavy on your lungs, so it's deffinately something you really need to take into consideration...

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
yesterday i snorted and smoked yopo with a friend, the snorting was terrible, the smoking okay, but the effect was a bit disappointing, so we're thinking about just ingesting with a mao'i

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
forest a dit:
yesterday i snorted and smoked yopo with a friend, the snorting was terrible, the smoking okay, but the effect was a bit disappointing, so we're thinking about just ingesting with a mao'i

*snorting*...now I remember, I have a book with pictures of how these tribals administer yopo: A couple of powdered material is being put in a big tube. The person to receive the dose, sits down, the person to administer the dose will stand up and blow full power in the tube, shooting a couple of grams in one nostril of the receiving person. This person is then prepared for the second nostril (meaning some people pick him up from the ground and hold him up).

Seems like a real party ;)

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I once read a report from someone who tried ingesting yopo seeds with a maoi and got terribly sick (I don't know where I read it anymore, sorry). And I mean not like throwing up once terribly sick, but more like throwing up continuously with stomach cramps terribly sick.
I haven't tried eating yopo myself, but I would rather use another dmt containing plant like mimosa hostilis to make ayahuasca analogues.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
tryptonaut a dit:
I once read a report from someone who tried ingesting yopo seeds with a maoi and got terribly sick (I don't know where I read it anymore, sorry). And I mean not like throwing up once terribly sick, but more like throwing up continuously with stomach cramps terribly sick.
I haven't tried eating yopo myself, but I would rather use another dmt containing plant like mimosa hostilis to make ayahuasca analogues.

Dont assume it was yopo that made him sick. It could easily be the MAOI. A friend asked me once what a good, guaranteed recipe was for orally active DMT. I told him, I only had experience with mimosa and sirian rue and he took my advice. This recipe called for making rue tea (maoi), drinking that and then 15-20 minutes after, drink the mimosa tea.

He didnt follow that advice, he figured, lets wait an hour to be sure the MAOIS are doing their job. So he made rue tea for a group of 5 persons and went to prepare the mimosa tea. 45 minutes later, he was becoming more and more sick while preparing the tea. He managed to bring it to the room where the group was and found the entire group vomiting and moaning on the floor. Everybody was too sick to drink any of the mimosa, just impossible. This sicktrip lasted for 5 full hours. The mimosa tea is still in the freezer waiting for an extraction :)