Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

weird mdma experience

• Auteur de la discussion dibi
  • Date de début
D

dibi

Invité
Hey,
I wanted to tell you about some weird experience of mine.

Few days ago, I been at my friend's house, drinkin' some whiskey, after something like an hour, and something like four or five cups, another friend came, he said there's something new around - "pure" mdma (powder), without asking too many questions we got 1 gr` for the three of us, put that in a glass of water and drank that, twenty minutes passed and I really got high, but from that point, I just can't remember anything, seemed like my eyes shot down or I don't know what, I also don't have any picture of that night in my memory, on the other hand, my friends got high too, and they said I really enjoyed, and that I acted "normally", it felt like 3 hours were missing that night, how could it be that I wasn't asleep but I can't remember anything?

I'm pretty sure that the alcohol got me into this situation, but anyone got an idea what the heck happend in my body? or maybe someone experienced that too?

thanks, and have a nice day 8)

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Maybe cause 1gr divided by 3 is .333 grams per person, which is about three times the recommended/regular dose? It's a LOT of MDMA to take in one time.

And yes, the alcohol wouldn't help either.

Please read up next time before you start abusing substances.

D

dibi

Invité
I got your point, but my friends took the same dose (but drank less alcohol than me), and they were super fine that night. :shock:

emix

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Jan 2008
then I think you have the answer. Alcohol can do that. Btw, .333grams at once is way too much

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
1/3 gram each person..? Woow, OK...

way too much for me; I can bounce a whole week with an amount like that :)

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I once had a black out from mdma (well, it was a pill, so I'm not totally sure, but we had a few of these on other occasions and they felt like mdma).
I lost like 4 hours, but I met quite a few people who said I extremely enjoyed myself, but they weren't able to decipher what I was trying to say to them ;)

That was from one pill and almost no alcohol - it was one of the orange-ish "JB" back in '97 or '98. Those JB were just too damn strong...
Man, I just realized I'm fucking old ;)

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
As much as I'd have rejected this dose untill lately. DevXavier pointed out that 300 mg is a supreme mystical dose. I tried myself and I experienced something which I never believed to be possible with E. I wouldn't even imagine what goes through me if combing with a psychedelic. Have to give him credit for that.

I'd recommended a strict setting since the experience of an heroic dose of E can create extreme empathy and the need to pour your heart out with no defenses left.

However, alcohol is the devil in combination with any mind-expanding substance, let alone at such a high dose! Also dangerous for the pressure on your bloodvessels and central nervous system.

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Maybe redundantly so, but let me also stress to you that combining alcohol with nearly every other substance will lead to disaster.

G

Invité
MDMA + Alcohol = perfect recipe for blackouts...
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, vomitted al over the t-shirt and burned it ritually

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
MDMA + Alcohol = perfect recipe for blackouts...

Well, usually I could always drink a lot of alcohol on mdma and not even get that drunk. That night I got the black out from mdma I didn't even have time to drink alcohol because I was so fucking high before I could even drink some (though I don't know exactly what I did, because when I "woke up" I was on the dancefloor with a half empty bottle of beer in my hand)

hippietrhggr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Jan 2008
this reminds me of one time when i had first started smoking weed me and my friend smoke 2 grams o sometin. it was a wake n bake and we sat there watching a tv that was off for 3 hours. we both thought we were watching tv. and then a week later we realized what happened