Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

storing DMT?

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
so I just found a guy who might be able to hook me up with some DMT and I'm not sure if I want to do it right away but I certainly don't want to pass up a chance to get some right now. Is there any way I can store it to make it last until I feel ready for the experience?

phalaris

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
yup, just store it in somewhere dry, it'll keep forever.

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Here's my experiece with storage.

DMT seems to be very stable. I left a small dose on top of my old cannabis growing cabinet for six month. This was during a extremely hot summer and it was sometimes 45 degrees C in the cabinet so you can imagine the temps on top of it. After six months it was very active.

That said, usually I store DMT in the freezer. I just put it in a petri dish, put that dish in a plastic bag in the freezer. (I also put it in a box to keep it dark all the time). This seems to be the best way I heard. Only thing to be careful with is taking out a dose. When you take the dish out of the freezer, you have to let it cool down to room temp before opening it.

L&V
HC