Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

making Yopo Snuff

magickmumu

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
In the future I want to try and make Yopo snuff.
Any tips.

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
If you have seeds:

In order to be absorbed by the body, the seeds must be prepared prior to use:

* use 1-4 seeds per person
* heat seeds on low heat until they pop
* separate the outer seed from the inner seed
* the inner part of the seed is used
* discard the outer seed shell
* heat the remaining inner seed on low
* stop heating when it is hard and crunchy
* crush the seed (use a coffee grinder, mortar and pestle, etc.)
* mix the following: 2 parts seed, 1 part lime or shell, and 1 part baking soda
* add a few drops of water to form a paste
* mix well and heat on low until material dries
* crush dry material into a fine powder (use a coffee grinder, mortar and pestle, etc.)

Fresh seeds will puff up and pop (revealing the inner part of the seed) when lightly heated (may take up to 20-30 minutes). A small pot or pan works well, a lid will help retain heat. After the seed pops, separate the outer seed from the inner seed and discard the outer seed.

The inner part of the seed is then crushed into a powder and mixed with lime (or shells) and baking soda. A small amount of water is added to the mixture to form a paste. Mix the paste well, so that all ingredients are combined together.

Then put it in a pot or pan and supply low heat to evaporate the water from the paste. When the paste dries into a powder, use a coffee grinder or mortar and pestle to crush the mixture into a fine powder that can be snorted.

It may take a while for the mixture to dry, a fan can help speed things up. Edible lime or shell (containing lime) must be added to the mixture in order to be absorbed by the human body effectively. Baking soda added to the mixture will also improve bodily absorption.

The reason cebil or yopo snuff is sometimes blown by a fellow shaman into the nose of the user (see image) is because it is unpleasant. A helper can force a larger amount of the drug into the recipients nasal cavity, than the user would be able to consume alone.

You can make your own inhalation tube with some hollow plant stem or something else that will allow you to inhale the powder you have produced. Most people report a pleasant experience, if the user can overcome the nasal discomfort and nausea.

There will most likely be some degree of an uneasy feeling in the stomach. If you can not force yourself to ingest enough powder to produce the desired effect, a helper can force-blow a large amount of cebil or yopo into your nasal passage. Experienced users say 1-2 seeds worth of powder will have a stimulating effect.

The inhalation of 3-4 seeds worth of cebil or yopo is said to produce a period of stimulation lasting about 20-40 minutes followed by a sedative period where hallucinations will probably be experienced. The first time you try, start with 1 seed (mild) to 4 seeds (wild) worth of snuff and see what you think. A sitter who is not using the drug is a good idea.

Dosages between 3-5 seeds have shown to be psychedelic for many users. Dosages over 5 seeds are very high and uncomfortable for most people. One bag contains approximately 40 to 50 seeds.

Source: http://*******.net/smartshop/psychedeli ... opo_seeds/

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
No, but the source is from *******. They also sell Yopo seeds. And they always have correct information in my opinion.

I tried Yopo once, I ate the seeds, that didn't do the trick.
I think the above method should work.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I know this method. I was just wondering if you could use other material beside lime,Shell or baking soda. I've heard about a method using the inside of banana skins.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
LOL banana skins won't work... You need to basify your snuff. Use Ca(OH)2 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium_hydroxide .

I think you can also order some from *******.

I have some yopo seeds I've never tried but I have lost interest. Seems like it isn't worth the time and immense pain...

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
******* Yopo seeds are still out of stock. I wish I could get some yopo seeds in the future.
The only one time yopo experience I had was at a ayahuasca ceremony. The guy just blew the snuff up my nose.
I hope to get some yopo to snort during the peak of a mushroom trip.
Is there anybody with yopo experience?????