Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Where to get it?

arethemad

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2008
I'm not asking for a dealer or anything(although if someone has one, and it's within the forums rules, I'll gladly talk to one,) but I live about 40 miles from Madison and 40 from Milwaukee. Anybody know of the easiest way I could get some? Like any certain areas I could stand and any actions I could use to suggest I'm looking to score some?

Thanks a lot.

netdawgx

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Jan 2008
man, i know where your at... i had to search for the longest time before i could get hooked up with LSD - but when you get that connect... buy a bunch before it goes away

as far as your question, i have no idea where in the US you could possibly stand to get hits of cid - maybe Haight/Ashbury in cali - im totally gonna try when i head to cali in a couple months lol

arethemad

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2008
Haha. I'm kind of pissed because my friend that I talk to when I need green said that I just missed a burst of cid by a week or two. He said hits were going for 15 bucks.

I did call another friend, though, and his guy said he'd sell me 1/8 of acid for $55.

Which brings me to a question.

Is an 8th of acid even real? Do people actually measure it in 8th ounces? My friend has had this connection for a year or two, and I've gotten stuff from him indirectly through my friend, whom I trust completely, but in all my research, I've never heard of anyone getting an 8th of acid. I've heard of blotters, gel caps, and liquid microdots, but 1/8 of acid? How the hell would I even go about splitting this up between two people and consuming it?

netdawgx

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Jan 2008
umm yea i have never heard of 1/8 of acid... so... i would just be really weary of trusting that

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
55 bucks sound like 3-4 doses And 1/8 ounce sounds like 1/8 ounce of water with some LSD dissolved in it. Come on man, it's obviously not pure :wink:

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^if it were, it would be 10000s of doses and you would be a rich man.

arethemad

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2008
His guy said it'd be enough to get me and my friend both really trippin', so even if it is dissolved in water, would just splitting it up and drinking it work, or would the water dissolve the LSD's psychedelic effects?

I think I might break the rule of drug dealing/buying and ask my friend if I can directly talk to his guy. If he can keep getting me cid every couple of months, and has some good dank, I'll be a consistent buyer, and my friend said he'd tell the guy I'm cool, so, eh. I really want to do this.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Hang out with squatters and help to defend their taken structures. :wink:

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Anything that you have to drink that is around an 1/8 amount I would stay away from. LSD is very very potent by weight, so there could be way to much LSD dissolved in the water. Also with that much liquid, there is room for other harmful chemicals. The good thing about blotter is that only so much can fit on it. And since LSD is really potent, it fits a good dose on a small piece of paper, and not many of harmful chemicals can fit on the paper, well enough of the harmful chemical to do you any harm. I would wait to you find a dealer with blotters. I wouldn't go buying it from someone who is not realiable. Just my opinon though....

PEACE

rssnstyle89

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Fev 2008
haha.. an eighth of acid... so 3.5 grams.. 3500 mg... 3500000mcg. if it were pure it would definitely leave you two with some permanant side effects

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
arethemad a dit:
He said hits were going for 15 bucks.

One single blotter for $15? :shock:
Amazing :p

ImTrippingStupid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
arethemad a dit:
Haha. I'm kind of pissed because my friend that I talk to when I need green said that I just missed a burst of cid by a week or two. He said hits were going for 15 bucks.

I did call another friend, though, and his guy said he'd sell me 1/8 of acid for $55.

Which brings me to a question.

Is an 8th of acid even real? Do people actually measure it in 8th ounces? My friend has had this connection for a year or two, and I've gotten stuff from him indirectly through my friend, whom I trust completely, but in all my research, I've never heard of anyone getting an 8th of acid. I've heard of blotters, gel caps, and liquid microdots, but 1/8 of acid? How the hell would I even go about splitting this up between two people and consuming it?

Man if you have the $$$ to buy a 1/8 of crystal your the man. Now would ya be able to make 35,000 doses disappear?

phatass

Inscrit
15 Août 2007
arethemad a dit:
I'm not asking for a dealer or anything(although if someone has one, and it's within the forums rules, I'll gladly talk to one,) but I live about 40 miles from Madison and 40 from Milwaukee. Anybody know of the easiest way I could get some? Like any certain areas I could stand and any actions I could use to suggest I'm looking to score some?

Thanks a lot.

The best way for you to "get some" is find a ghetto area, and stand on a street corner with a miniskirt and a tank top that says "will give head for drugs"... haha sorry, but come on... what a ridiculous question... :roll:

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Sound like you’re a fish out of water here mate. I would say do A LOT of reading before you even consider trying to find any LSD.