Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

We Are All Shamans-in-Training

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
A blog post by Paul Levy at Reality Sandwich:

"Our species and its civilization are currently in the throes of a collective (nervous) breakdown. If what we, as a species, are doing to ourselves (destroying the biosphere, the very life-support system of the planet, to use one example) isn't collective madness, then what in the world is? Our underlying institutionalized and incorporated structures that are helping to keep us asleep are breaking down and coming apart. Just as with an individual's psyche, only writ large en masse on the world stage, we are going through a collective shamanic initiation process, a genuine "death/rebirth" experience. The false, illusory separate self, which experiences ourselves as alien from one another is "dying" as the fundamental framework by which we relate to each other and the world, as we incarnate and give "birth" to a truer sense of who we are, realizing our deep interconnection and interdependence with each other and all living beings."

Read the text here: We Are All Shamans-in-Training

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Reality Sandwich is great. :D

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
thank you, I haven't known this website up to now. brilliant stuff, this will take much time to read through :)

sensei58

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Jan 2010
i found a new meaning for soul food and i'm not hungry anymore

ty

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
The world experiences death/rebirth every day, every moment even
every day you wake up the world is completely different

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Hmm.... This interests me.

IamYou

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Fev 2012
What a fantastic article! To a true psychonaut these are innate truths but it's written with such eloquence I could shpongle in my cosmic underpants right now.

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
I'm a heavy rock guitar shaman. I f**king love my life :eek: Who else is a shaman in training here?
By the way, very nice article, thanks for the share!

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
We all are ;)

It's all about projecting, bab-eh.