Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Sustained Release Tablet

No-Key

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Déc 2006
Is it more effective to crush up and snort a "Sustained Release" tablet of Methylphenidate, or to just take them and let them work like they will?

Will one method have less noticable or profound effect while the other will last longer? Or would it just be stupid to rip it simply because of all the non-psychoactive material in the tablet which will get in the way?

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Sustained release, as far as I know, means that the pill is coated with a certain protective layer. This protective layer ensures the methyphenidate itself is slowly released in the body over a certain period of time. To achieve recreational effects, the dose should enter the body all at once. So crush the pills, and then use 'em whichever way you want to.

I've had one experience with methylphenidate. I was hangin out with a dude who had ADHD. And out of pure boredom I decided to snort one tablet. But besides the horrible sting in the nose, and awful taste, the only effects really were comparable to having 2 cups of coffee. I don't think ritalin is an interesting substance at all...

But perhaps it does more for you than it did for me, so have fun!

(btw: best not to snort that shit, due to all the binding chemicals in the pill, and that 'protective' layer)

Peace.

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Ritalin is crap, a legal version of meth. In my experiences snorting just about anything is more effective than smoking/eating.