Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Storing Hash

TonyMontana

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Déc 2003
Hi folks
i have nice hash directly from marocco.But from monday on i don't smoke 3 months because i have important things to do. It is not possible that this hash will come to germany again.Weed is possible but this super hash.How can i store it without losing potention.I hope you can help me.Because i like to smoke power hash for cheap prices,even the netherlands are 10x expensive for this quality i must store it usefull.Now i have 2 plastics on it.Can i freeze it with a special method or is there a better way?

G

Invité
stop freaking out man /forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

hasj gets better over time so storing is no problem. your hasj will be fine /forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

acx01b

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2003
hmmm

stroring hash:

thc will be slowly destroyed by the air and only at the surface,

but the smell of the hash will be fastly destroyed bye the water in the air (after 6 month, the taste will really be weird,
so you can freeze it with some SALT!!!!!! to be sure that no water will go in your hash.

lol

TonyMontana

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Déc 2003
i've put it in 5 plastic bags with some weed together.Very carefully closed.I hope it's vacum so there will be the taste too and the hash will be stronger. /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
just smoke it all, /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TonyMontana

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Déc 2003
i want to do it but i need a break. and it's very nice if you have maroco hash in germany when i start smoking again.Also i have amsterdam weed for this day. /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
Hash doesn´t gets better overtime! That´s completely false!

THC and other oils easily oxidate! And if it´s good hash it´s organic so if store it without isolanting it from the air the hash loses quality!

The best way is to roll it with aderent plastic and then store it in a ziplock bag!

BOOM

TonyMontana

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Déc 2003
i thought that hash cannot become better if it is stored.it is really a dumb idea.So i have packed it in 5 bags because i don't believe it.

What about weed? I'm quite sure because i have a lot of information that it become better.Not much stronger but a bit.

acx01b

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2003
hey mf

hash will begin to be oxidated in surface after 1month,
and will begin to really loose some thc after 6month - 1year
if it is put at -10°C and with some salt in a closed bag,
the thc will stay there for 5years easyly

but the taste, will begin to be really destroyed in surcface since 10days at -10°C...

and if it is in a closed bag maybe 30days

after 1year, even with 1kg it begins to be really weird but if it was good hash... its still smokable

G

Invité
Hash doesn´t gets better overtime! That´s completely false!

THC and other oils easily oxidate! And if it´s good hash it´s organic so if store it without isolanting it from the air the hash loses quality!

The best way is to roll it with aderent plastic and then store it in a ziplock bag!

BOOM

before pressing the hasj you have to save the hasj powder 1-2 years and then press it. this is true, look it up.

maybe when it's already pressed it won't get better anymore.

but still in both situations you should at least put it in a ziplock bag.

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
In my personal opinion,hash does lose potency with time,the oils oxidate,you will lose the highest thc concentrations,the taste and smell will become strange,specially if you do not store it well,the best way is to wrap it up in aderent foil,and make sure its well tight.If i were you i would smoke a lot of it now while it´s still a bomb...stay cool!!!

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
The best way to store hash is to put it in a jar, and to vacuum that jar shut. Then to put this jar into the refrigerator.

If you are curin' your hash, rather than smokin' the new product..the hash will actually get much better over time (like wine).