Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychedelic MDMA's (sort of funny report)

scbh

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Mar 2004
Hello everyone!

I'm sort of new in this forum, and I thought I should begin with sharin an extraordinary experience I had the late autum of 2003.

Me and a couple of friends of mine attended a forestparty and decided to drop a few MDMDA's togheter whom were very wellknown for being very psychedelic compared to regular MDMA. As you might not know, the laws regarding use of drugs are very strict and harsh here so in someway the cops had found out about the party /forum/images/graemlins/thumbdown.gif

I still hadn't got any real vibe from the dropdown yet, so I decided to dance a little bit near the arranged fire to get'em going. This was before the cops stormed.

Suddently all I can see is yellow jackets with the sign "POLICE" on and at the same time I felt the dropdowns kickin' in. Too bad! They stormed and arrested everyone in the chillout whom where a few steps from the dancefloor. Me and a friend of mine decided to take a runoff, and so we did. We ran from the place right out in the deep forest and I felt the rush in my body meanwhile I was sort of running. At our left, there was a lake and I felt my shoes getting down deep in mud togheter with water from time to time as we were probally running next to the lake. I fell at a short cliff and my pants were more pieces of textiles, nor than a couple of pants.

My friend and I stopped when we no longer could hear the music from the party, and settled down on two stones. Here is were the good part comes. Remember the lake whom we were running next to all the time?

I was totally sure that the whole lake was a huge plantage for threes! It was dark in the middle of the night, and suddently this space melody kicks in (audio) singing BAAAM, BAAAAm, BAAAAAAA! (the famous testtones) and suddently a barn with red walls and white corners just rose up, in the middle of the plantage of threes. I said to my friend: "Hey, lets go to the barn! It would be awesome!" - whilst he repeadivly replied: "There's no barn there!", and suddently the barn dissappeared (too bad, it was beautiful).

While my friend almost cried due his thought about who perhaps got arrested, he spoke to me all the time whilst I was in a heavy lucid dream (closed eye-images). I understood everything he said and answered "correctly" (what that now means), but I still were dreaming and enjoying so strong hallucinations it could be compared to a real dream or stronger psychedelics such as LSA-11, LSD-25 or magic mushrooms.

I guess none here really is too pleased and in love with the police department and gouverment in their country, so here's your cookie following:

I opened my eyes getting a clear view of tiny micromachines (the small cars you used to play with as kid) drifting around between the stones in the forest. All of them were police cars (yeha!) and they began drift around my feets. Happily I enjoyed using my feets to destroy all the small police cars and hearing the noise of dirty metal getting wiped out under my shoes. That was awesome /forum/images/graemlins/lolwsign.gif

Well, this is what I can remember well and from this point it sort of all went down with less psychedelic experiences and more and more of a regular afterglow from MDMA. This night I truly got myself an extraordinary experience from my use of substances! Yeehaaa! /forum/images/graemlins/snore.gif

benny25

Banni
Inscrit
25 Mar 2004
I was chased by about 5 cop cars and a helicopter the eye in the sky as there called /forum/images/graemlins/pint.gif

Talk about all out madness after l crashed into the side barrier and the cops handcuffed me l was surrounded by at least 20 cops /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif

TIME TO FLY TIME TO FLY /forum/images/graemlins/demon.gif

G

Invité
don't be proud of it sucker. stop taking dxm, you're addicted to the stuff. if you don;t stop you'll most likely end up in prison again man. /forum/images/graemlins/stop.gif

mycoguy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Avr 2004
Me and a couple of friends of mine attended a forestparty and decided to drop a few MDMDA's togheter whom were very wellknown for being very psychedelic compared to regular MDMA. As you might not know, the laws regarding use of drugs are very strict and harsh here so in someway the cops had found out about the party /forum/images/graemlins/thumbdown.gif

you're full of shit, there's no such thing as MDMDA.

capricefini

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Mar 2004
MDA is a strong hallucinegic substance...

Once i had vision (2 planes took off in front of me, on sea)after eating 1/4 gr of MDMA powder, i didn't know exactly what were the exacts components of it, maybe there was MDA inside. But I saw the stuff and not my friends ! So maybe that he really saw what he wrote, don't be so hard man !

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
I don't think you took MDMA. That is not a Psychedelic drug. MDMA enhances all of your senses. I've done MDMA, MDA, and esctacy many many time and I've never have a Psychedelic experience. Maybe it is possible that you took DXM or AMT pills?

acx01b

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2003
even amphetamine can be hallucinogen so .... !!!!

one day i had snorted some mdma, i was in the subway, and the sounds of the train looked like hardcore techno....

and in my head i was seeing myself dancing on the sound: i couldnt stop earing tehcno hardcore during all the time i was in the subway!!

mdma is psychadelic

mdmda: u mean mmda???

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I've took pills, pure mdma kristals, powder, in white and in brown, but never had any psychadelic experiences (wish I had!!!) It enhances your hapy feeling (endorfine is created in your brain when stimulated by mdma). Maybe it's a combo (no sleep - mdma - ganja - alcohol) or something ?

Even I hear techno in my brain even when I'm sober !

capricefini

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Mar 2004
***even amphetamine can be hallucinogen so ***

true, and for MDMA, when you took pills and came down, didn't you see strange faces when you looked at people around you ???

Most of the time, when I ate too many pills, I saw monsters instead of real faces when I looked at people around me, that's what I call halucigenic substance, and for the planes I saw on sea, that was also an halu when I was rolling on MDMA powder (a brown one)...so...yes this is psychedelic.
With MDMA, you see differently the colors around you, perception of music is different (I mean understanding of music...u come inside very deeply) so...that is a psychedelic experience, no ?!

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
True ! But I've never seen monsters, or plains on the sea. Music sounds nicer, colours are warmer, but this is also when you are clean and just happy. The world looks so much nicer when your smiling ! No, I can't say I've seen things on MDMA, but everything looks nicer !

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
Hallucinagens are hallucinagens, amphetamines are amphetamines..mdma is not an hallucinagen.

SiX

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Nov 2003
no, I don't agree with you !
True mdma can be halluinogen !!! but now "ecstasy" are not made with mdma, only with a lot of shit... /forum/images/graemlins/think.gif

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
o k and what about pure mdma ? As I wrote earlier, no hallucinations for me. But I think it works different for everybody, and everybody has a different opinion about hallucinating. Seeing colours doesn't count as hallucinating for me, but somebody else will say it does.

For me it just brings the happy feeling (and speedy when yo take some more) and this happy feeling will make everythinglooks nicer

SiX

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Nov 2003
so don't be angry and feel nice ! /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
I once took a green dolphin (that's the insignia) ecstasy pill at a camp ground. It tested positive for MDMA & LSD. That was the first time I’ve ever taken something with acid in it.

That was the craziest trip/roll I've ever had. People's faces were all blurs. I was seeing in tunnel vision, including behind me. /forum/images/graemlins/alc.gif (I don't know how)...

Everything I touched I became a part of. Then I would go numb and have the feeling I am joined with what ever was touching me. I felt every nerve in my body and had to sit in my tent naked. I couldn't stand the sensation of my shorts and tee-shirt.

My friends told me that I was walking around the grounds naked with my arms stretched out. All of the people were supposedly freaking out. Funny thing is, I don't remember anything like that happening.

All I can say is don't mix a psychedelic drug with MDMA. It's like going on a roller coaster that goes so far up it touches outer space when you get to the top.

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I dont know how you gays can call MDMA psycadelic...
LSD is psy... mushies are psy... ayahuaska and mescaline... but MDMA?
Sure you can see some distortions, etc, but you can actually be absorved by them...

Ever tried LSD?

noizer

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2004
MDMA always gives me some mild hallucinations but I never really started trippin' on it. On parties where I take MDMA I always see everyone with glasses en sometimes I see some guys riding bikes and stuff. /forum/images/graemlins/lolwsign.gif /forum/images/graemlins/lolwsign.gif
but this is nothing compared to what I see on acid or shrooms.

capricefini

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Mar 2004
Ever tried MDMA at high dose ??

Be sure I had a very serious Halu under MDMA powder...after taking 1/4 gr...the point is that we are never sure of the real components of that kind of stuff, maybe there was also MDA inside, I fuckin' don't know...but I've already wrote it upper, I saw 2 planes took off from the sea I was watching, It was 2 german planes from the 2nd war, and I was in Tunisia for vacation...so It couldn't be real !!
But is there someone here who could say "yes, I took a pure MDMA product"...me not, because I don't have a labo to check and it is certainly not the drug test that some shops sell you that could be accurate (they won't tell you what's inside, they just react to a kind of product)

So, you can have halu while rolling under MDMA, maybe it is pure, maybe not, I don't know, but be sure that MDMA is stronger than a simple energy drug, you can go very deep in music with that, your spirit enter sounds and travel inside, and for me, that's the defination of "psychedelic" even if this is very different than mushies or lsd...

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Of course it is!
MDMA is very nice indeed. You can actually see some halus, but nothing compared with the halus from the real psy drugs.

I have done a lot of ecstasy, and I also see glasses on people's faces, worms crowling under skin... mutated shapes, werewolf faces, etc... but they are almost just distortions... on the other hand, LSD makes me see a lot of things, whole new realities... I dunno...