Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Prolintane

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
Prolintane is an NDRI which also has some adrenergic effects(not too much though). Prolintane effects are increased talkitiveness, increased motivation, better organization, cleaning stuff, urge for fun homework and more studying, hyperness, and it lasts a long time. Prolintane's dose range is 20mg to 40mg and it lasts 7 hours to over 12 hours. Prolintane can be used around 1 to 3 times a week and is used early in the morning. I was on prolintane a few times and am now taking a break from it. I'll be off it for about a week. Prolintane increases confidence and even courage. While off it, L-tyrosine and energy drinks could be good to make the fatigue go away. Sometimes, there's residual prolintane one to a few days after use that could be sometimes be boosted with caffeine and other stuff. Prolintane has great nootropic potential, but it's also weird.

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
The movie "Limitless" really fueled the interest in nootropics in general. This might go into a mini-rant about nothing in particular, just thought and ideas. Sub-psychedelic doses of 2C-D increased memory and problem solving skills and that sub-psychedelic doses of 2C-I increases energy and motivation. Too bad people like Rob Portman are anti-science. I am far more well organized lately. The only thing is that prolintane makes me a chatterbox. I get hyper sometimes on it. The main effects though are the increases in motivation, concentration, and organization. Prolintane makes studying subjects I already like seem even more fun. I sometimes exercise or ride a casterboard. I occasionally get a bit edgy on it, but only if people are bothering me. I'm more vocal about it though and speak my mind. I sometimes stop and think about how there's a growing economic gap and stuff and also see that there might be a subtle war against fun going on as well. However, I also see more potential and see that people can become part of the solution if they get together instead of hiding in their modern caves. I only take prolintane sometimes though. It's good to make the supply last a while. The good part is that there's little to no withdrawal effects. It's good to take L-tyrosine once in a while. Prolintane is almost like a safe, mild, yet effective form of NZT. It depends on the dose, and perhaps environmental factors and if people are bothering you or not. I stood up for myself once while on prolintane and voiced my opinion boldly and confidently. This is the what you say to douchebags bothering you you say "who are you to pick or threaten me? Get your act together or get out!!!" nootropic. This is the "get confident, grow balls" substance. It's not the "get cocky" substance though. Since the world is getting increasingly filled with gangs especially in crappy neighborhoods, this prolintane stuff just says "why should you stoop to their crappy no good level?". I see the system sagging ahead like a broken zombie and realize that it's either a new better system or nothing. Even if it's a system away from the country. I tried applying for jobs now and got denied(but I'm trying now). I'm going to try getting to college or something. I'm going to have to find someway to make it ahead in life. I have more of the drive now regardless of the systematic odds being stacked against me and others who do care. Screw Wall street and mega-corporations! Screw NATO for moving countries overseas! I'm just upset that people think I'm not Limitless just because of my mixed ethnicity. Society needs to judge by character, not by superficial and ethnic stereotypes portrayed by the media. Media should stop singing about gangs and shootings and endless wars and start singing about peace and unity. The chemical revolution has begun and it's time for catalytic evolution to take place. I was already smart before, but perhaps I'm getting to smart. At least I believe we should all think outside the box. I still have silly harmless fun sometimes. :rolleyes: There's a war on fun going on since the beginning of time. Don't let them win with their constant bordom. Think outside the box. Have fun. It's ok to do work and study sometimes, but have fun. Random casterboarding. Random pie in the face. Random 80's style dance-athon. Don't let the system, the gangs, or the big money corborations brainwash you into eternal bordom. Remember, fun isn't a crime! Senseless gang violence and cops never going after gangs are the enemy. Media is the enemy. Bias is another enemy. Even mainstream religion. Let's make our own religion or at least not forget to have fun. Even good, or neutral music is fun. Media wants you to believe gangs and war and violence and racism and ignorance is fun, but it's not. The system is fueled by fear and the opposite of fear is fun. When the crap hits the fan, the ignorant and the morons and gangs won't be having much fun. There was a candidate getting funding though people and bog money got scared and took him out of the white house or something. People shouldn't be jailed for having random harmless fun. GANGS SHOULD BE THE ONES IN JAIL AS WELL AS WALL STREET! Have fuuuunnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." - Albert Einstein
I'll probably write about prolintane's effects from memory in another thread.

Abej^a G.

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
SWIMchem5 a dit:
Remember, fun isn't a crime!

SWIMchem5 a dit:
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." - Albert Einstein

:prayer::rock::heart::rock::prayer:

...waiting for the thread!

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
Abej^a G. a dit:
:prayer::rock::heart::rock::prayer:

...waiting for the thread!

This one is from December first.
http://www.psychonaut.com/synthetic...n-caffeine-ritalin-hyper-hell.html#post868852

This is near the end of december. I would like to try 40mg or higer, but I would look like an excited overactive nutbar with extreme typing and talkativeness and thinking that every second counts and tons of thought patters.
http://www.psychonaut.com/trip-reports/54952-prolintane-experiences.html

I might try saving up and getting Phenylpiracetam Hydrazide, Hydrafinil(Fluorenol) and if it's available, O-2172 (a dopaminergic drug with 1/3 the potency of methylphenidate and ethylphenidate). I'm curious about it's nootropic potential.