Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Problem with extraction (photos)

Tabernanthe

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Mar 2016
Hi, I'm in the midst of doing my first extraction. I'm dying out of curiosty about what dmt's like. But! My spice is really, reaaaly inpure:

Voir la pièce jointe 18857Voir la pièce jointe 18858

I did a STB extraction with 100g of MHRB, I'm sure I used way too much naphta cause I used up like 0,5L (or even more) of it to do 3 pulls. What you see are two pulls, freeze precipitated. I was shaking my jar instead of gently stirring the solution which made my naphta go dark, so probably the particles of MHRB/NaOH were trapped in the naphta. So my question is, what do I do to get rid of those dark impurities? When I do recrystalisation the naphta immediately goes dark so I can't even clear it up! What to do? If I smoke this ugly spice am I running any risks? Thanks!

revolver0612

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Mar 2017
It is doubtful that NaOH is "trapped" in naptha, nor contaminating your sample. Na+ and OH- will always magnetize in your polar aqueous layer (water). The goods will always migrate to the non-polar layer (naptha). If one is concerned about NaOH remaining in your naptha extractions then simply wash the naptha with a mild baking soda/water solution or a mild saltwater solution. Do not concern yourself with "impurities. Plant matter has many alkaloids, and these alkaloids often act synergistically. There is no need to try to purify your holistic extraction.

DmnStr8

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Mai 2017
Perform a Rx. It is simple and effective. You can Rx as many times as you like until you get the results you are looking for.