S’enregistrer Bienvenue sur le forum de Psychonaut, un espace de discussion autour des produits psychoactifs et de l’exploration de l’esprit.

Pour prendre part aux discussions, n'hésitez pas à vous inscrire. Nous serions heureux de vous compter parmi nous !

S’enregistrer

Please recommend dosage (amazonian xtc)

Hi everyone,

I've bought a growing kit of amazonian xtc from Amsterdam and the shrooms have finally popped their heads on the surface. Since they will be ready (hopefully) in couple of days, I started wondering how much is the normal dosage with these mushrooms.

I've done Mexican Gold and Golden Teacher before. The first was a very mild and positive trip, the second was quite bad (I threw up and was quite frightened the whole time (although I had some very nice moments)).

Anyway, as you can see, I'm quite a beginner with mushrooms, so any advice would be helpful. The guy from the store said that these are quite strong, so maybe anyone can recommend a suitable dose.

Thank! Smile
You're planning to dry them or eat fresh? If dry I recommend 3 grams at the beggining.If its gonna be ok,try more :wink:
Change,
Everything you are
And everything you were
Your number has been called
Fights, battles have begun
Revenge will surely come
Your hard times are ahead

Muse "Butterflies And Hurricanes"
Mikey_Massacre a écrit :
You're planning to dry them or eat fresh? If dry I recommend 3 grams at the beggining.If its gonna be ok,try more :wink:

Well, at first I'm planning to eat fresh of course. I heard that the kit's gonna produce like kilo or two, so i'm definitely gonna dry as well
I would say around 25-30 grams fresh. Is this your first time? If you wanna go deep I suggest 50 grams fresh, which would be more of an intense trip.
It's very much like riding an enormous roller coaster, once that baby rolls out of the station, do not stand up, do not try to climb out of your car, shut up and hang on, with the faith that most people have lived through this--Terence McKenna
I would'nt suggest 50 grams for a begginer.If he doesn't know what to expect it might go wrong for him
Change,
Everything you are
And everything you were
Your number has been called
Fights, battles have begun
Revenge will surely come
Your hard times are ahead

Muse "Butterflies And Hurricanes"
It doesnt go optimaly for some people sometimes because they take to little .
If in doubt double the dose

"Its hard to be humble , when you`re as great as i am"

http://WWW.Youtopia.ws
Well, it's not my first time, as i said.

Does anyone know how much there's in the box if I buy fresh amazonians?
Most mushrooms are sold in a 35 gram box in holland exept for hawaiian and truffels 15 gram each.

But if i were you i would take 40 grams of fresh mushrooms and make a tea.
you could always eat some more Happywide
You better bounce, rock, rollerskate.
iff88 a écrit :
Well, it's not my first time, as i said.

only thing I'd say is:

you can always take more, but you can't take less...

Topics apparemment similaires...
  Anyone ever got Amazonian XTC? Brugmansia 8 3,739 08/09/2008 04:06
Dernier message: Brugmansia
  Amazonian XTC Brakkie 9 7,392 21/01/2007 22:47
Dernier message: Brugmansia

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce topic : 1 visiteur(s)

À propos de Psychonaut

Psychonaut.fr est une communauté d'auto-support francophone, dédiée à l'information et à la réduction des risques liés à l'usage des substances psychoactives.