Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mimosa Hostilis and Syrian Rue Advice Plz

Armaros

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Déc 2006
I was wondering which method of brewing ayahuasca is the easiest to make with mimosa hostilis and syrian rue.

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Here ya go:

http://www.*******.nl/product1_2_4_ayah ... ack_4.html

copy/paste:
Peganum harmala
Let 3 gram peganum harmala seeds steep for 15 minutes in boiling water on a small fire. Drink the extract after sifting. The seeds can also be eaten without any preparation. Take the drink or the seeds on an empty stomach 15 minutes before eating the DMT-containing plant.

Mimosa hostilis
Let 8 grams mimosa hostilis steep for 15 minutes in boiling water on a small fire. Add some lemon or lime juice. Drink it 15 minutes after ingestion of the peganum harmala or banisteriopsis caapi.

Did the trick for me...

Make sure you have the liquid concentrated since the taste can be quite challenging ;)

Starflake

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Nov 2020
We just made a batch with mimosa for the first time but think that maybe something went wrong. I have a lot of experience with Aya and always liked the taste. We now made mimosa and it's not drinkable. It feels like drinking dry tree bark. Is this normal? Is there anything we can do to make it more smooth in the throat? It feels like it's too acidic and/or dry. It really isn't drinkable ...