Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Little Report: First time Salvia, she introduced me

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Alright, since it was quite a long time that I tried a new psychoactive, I smoked 0.4 gram Salvia (5x extract) last night, and I still have to think what really happenend.

I smoked this pure in a pipe, no other substances were added. After I smoked this plant I instantly noticed how hot it was in my lungs, and instantly noticed a slight anaestic feeling as well all over my body. I got up a smoked some more, immediatly after I was just staring at the walls, and my door, thinking about.... nothing,.... or that was what I thought.

I had goa music on and went over to my bed to lay down and relax. Soon I began to notice the difference in how I interpretended the music. It went slower than normally, and my ears picked it up really 'softly'.

Till this point, I turned exactly to where Ketamine brings me, a state of peace and rest in my own mind, but from here on, the difference came...

Instead of turning more introvert with K, I became more extravert, my sight became bright and I was fully aware of my room, while my body was in an anaestic state quite similar as with K. It was like my body was slow and weak, but my mind was energetic.

Then, so many thoughts passed my mind in quite a short time, I had no idea why I had this thoughts, they flashed fast and each different thought was followed by another with no association AT ALL.

Unlike my experiences with Shrooms, LSD, Ketamine, high doses of cannabis. Salvia decided what would cross my mind and what to think about. And the weirdest of all was, I tried to give my thoughts a turn in my prefered direction, tho this was more difficult than I thought, seeing it was just the 5 x extract, I imagined that a strong extract makes controlling LSD childsplay.

I tried to think why my thoughts were relevant to each other and then mild hallucinations were noticed. My room expanded a bit and looked much bigger, it was like an elastic for a short while. I was still 'just staring' and laying down while everything happend.

I tried to think on purpose about Pennywise the Clown to see how evil this would be and to get an indication what a strong terror trip with Salvia is. And I believe that seeking evil aspects of life makes me stronger afterwards. It was a bit unpleasant when I was in it and my fear raised but I kept being in control. At the end of the experience this created quite a sense of well-being.

I was fully aware that I was under influence of Salvia, but when I stretched my arm to put my watch off, it was like it was someone else's arm and not mine tied with my body.

Soon after that, the effect weared off and I felt asleep, I had quite an unusual dream with, yet again, situations that just make no sense to me.

Overall it was an experience that I could handle quite well, but it feels like I have to smoke it a few times more to get totally wraped up in Salvia land. And also imagined that a strong Salvia trip with a strong extract is in no way comparable with LSD or Shrooms.

I'd like to hear from people on here what Salvia did when they used it more frequently since their first time, and eventually a stronger extract.

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
I've done Salvia quite a lot of times. Also multiple times a week, this doesn't bring any negative consequences, perhaps only when you experience a very profound trip, you may first want to integrate it before trying Salvia again.

Every consequent experience, to me, has been a new chapter or at least a new page in my personal 'book of experiences'. I've really (well, after many tries though) noticed that I would start off where I left, the previous experience. This is not a matter of place, but a matter of mindstate/mindadaptation; every experience I recall all I've experienced before.

For me, but I guess this is common, the best setting would be dark/cadlelight. Soft music, preferably with a beat/ritme (since this causes my mind to 'tap on the beat') so I play some ambient music.

If you don't close eyes during experience, then you may focus on a non-distracting view. Thsi way you won't be distracted by inputs from outer and more easlily travel through the inner. Clear your mind and let Salvia manifestate in void of thought.

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
I am only a salvia noob, but i recognize this report. It takes about 10/15 minutes to recover for me, after i feel energetic and refreshed. One time i went beyond this state of mind into the ego loss void. It took me a week to recover my thoughts. Take care, and don't underestimate the strength. It all happened to me smoking normal leaf.