Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD and listerine pocket pack strips

• Auteur de la discussion jherod
  • Date de début
J

jherod

Invité
i'd heard that it was possible to use the strips effectively for storing drops of lsd, i was wondering if anyone could verify this. also if people know any other effective ways that are possible to store lsd so it doesn't need to be kept in liquid form.
if someone wants to explain the process for getting the liquid onto blotter paper that'd be great, i've always wondered how it's done and as my googling skills are subpar as i haven't found a clear explanation yet.
it'd also be great if this didn't devolve into an argument about who take lsd and who shouldn't and whether it's a good idea to give it to children ;-)

Razor29

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mar 2008
i dont think so i think they would melt on contact with the drop since they melt from any liquid even very small amounts

i used to use the boxes of those stripes for storing home made blotter and real blotters

so its good for that

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
People seem to think someone, somewhere is measuring each dose out on a microgram balance or carefully dropping each tab. The 60's wouldn't have happened if they'd done anything like that.

Acid is put on paper by dissolving it in alcohol, pouring that into a tray and dunking entire sheets of chlorine free blotter weight paper in, pulling them out, letting them drip a bit and then hanging them up to dry.

This makes dosing and dispensing accurate and rapid, because the tiny amount of acid goes into quite a large volume of alcohol and the paper will absorb a rather specific amount of the alcohol.

The evaporating alcohol also helps carry some acid into the air and some inevitably gets splashed or absorbed through the skin, causing the blotter construction to take on a trippy aspect.

Blotter producers will get acid crystals in a vial or bottle from the people making it. The liquid LSD people further down the chain buy is often not made from a pile of crystals but is one of these bottles after the dealer has made the blotters with it - there can be enough acid left on the walls of the bottle that it will still produce something special.