Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD, Flexeril and THC

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
weight-150 age 22 took 1 hit of acid 30mg's of flexeral and an undisclosed amount of THC at least 10 bongs. I ate a bit of chocolate. I had also cleaned the whole house, inside and out before I dosed.

--------------------------------
Tripp report -

I decided to dose with my wife yesterday we know you get more visuals at night or in the dark but we decided to drop are acid at 12 noon. I took 1 10mg flexeral after taking my hit. At first I thought it was weak and didn't think I was going ta feel much so we sat and smoked some bongs. I started feeling good but never got to the point of "I can't be in here I have to go outside!" Kind of feeling but ill probably just buy 2 hits next time. Anyways my wife suggested we go out side and chill out so I grabed my acoustic bass guitar went across the street and played my bass to a mass audience of trees flowers and my wife. It seemed to me the wind blowing through the trees sounded like they were clapping :). After that we came back into the house to smoke some more bongs after that we went into the woods to meditate for alittle, we returned home once again I then decided to tell me wife to eat 2 flexeral and decided to eat 2 more myself we smoked more and had access to fruit roll ups, gushers, granola and cran Apple juice we ended up eating a lot of peanut butter ice cream and I made stake for dinner with carrots and corn. I still feel trippy atm... But I was having a vary nice time off of one hit, a better time then I expected. I went into the house to use the bathroom as I came out of the bathroom my grandmother was standing at her door looking at me evily (after I had just helped her hook up her oxygen an hr ago) she called her dog into her room and shut the door, her sign of somethin bad's going down >.> my mother wolk up later then came out to tell me my grandmother is mad because she thinks I called the white coats on her... After saying I didn't she called dispatch or whatever to make shure I didn't they confirmed to her noone called anyone or thing on her she still didn't believe anyone in the house, after this madness I felt like I was rotting from my gut out I tryed to brush it off and stay positive but then she kept yelling how I'm kicked out and I'm a lier so we decided to smoke the rest of our bud and go to bed around 10pm I sat there for a long while meditateing and eventually passed out I wolk up around 1am to my grandmother ripping the curtens off the door that seperates my room from the rest of the house 30 min later she then turned on my lite switch asking if everone was gone. I said no so she whipped the tappistry's open and looked at me asking who was just here I said noone she said she herd the front door shut and a car drive away I told her there wasnt anything or any one here or happening because there wasn't it was me and my wife all day my weed man stoped over around 3pm that day noone else had even contacted us... So she then asked, well then where's your wife? I moved the blankets and pointed her out. My grandmother then left the room and turned on her country music as loud as she could (I'm so glad I hooked her sub woofer up >.>) she then sang an Jamed for about an hour yelling stuff here and there about me. Her room is right next to mine I live in a added on porch room wich is not properly insolated and there use to be a window looking out of the house that has a vary thin wall built over it seperating the house from the porch, so if she is yelling we always hear it. My odd part of this tripp is when all the badness was going down, I sat and meditated I could almost feel the beginning of an OBE as if I were waste deep in the astrole realm I tryed to dunk myself into the water or pull my spirit from my body sadly I couldn't :( but while I was in that state I saw a horse come up to me in a open field it stoped infront of me and turned its head twords me as it did, it didn't have a nose or mouth it was like pushed inside ititself but the side's of the head looked like a normal horse with regular eyes and in its place I saw a face of what I could only think of as death it was skeletel and kinda of a small face, but intimidating none the less it kind of made me think of voldimort on harry pizzle 1 on the back of that teachers head but no flesh just bone alien like skeletole death face. It was a huge horse that stood taller then me it looked me right in the eyes, its eyes were only dark pits no smoke or magic flames just dark eye holes. It then looked away and ran off twords the woods I then opened my eyes and looked to the direction the horse/death ran and it seemed to me to go twords my grandmothers room. But that's my tripp so I'd like the 2 cents of people here :) thank you for your time and I hope your all having good enjoyable lives be easy.

Tripp report -
-------------------------------------------

Background -

And here goes my sob story so my mother is agoraphobic and my grandmother is dissabled I live here with them and my brother and my wife. My wife and I do most everything from all the running around to cleaning up around the house allthough my mother dose dishes a lot and my brother does things if i ask but he goes to school. But hopefully you get the point. we are the only people that will help my grandmother anymore and I personally believe although I'm not a doctor that she has schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and delectable alzheimer's. My grategarndmother used to live here when we first moved in and she now lives in a nursing home do to alzheimers. Before I lived here my mother was in a relationship for ten years with someone who suffered from schizophrenia and I chill with his brother to this day who is older then my mothers old BF and has a worse case of schizophrenia then his brother did (there mother droped acid while the older child was in the womb then at the age 2 or 3 this said persons father would blow crack smoke into his child's face... Regardless they where both good dudes despite some peoples flaws, and my family. I still somewhat care for my ma's old BF and his brother will always be considered family to me. Anyways we moved here after that said uncle had a crack relapse and was on a slow decent to bad shit, which did happen. We had to move because other people were moving into this said persons house and turning it into a junkie flop house we've been my grandmas un-RN's ever since. So my grandmother seems to be a different person every day one day she will scream how she loves everyone in the house, the next day she will say we are all kicked out then after that she will act like shes dying of w/e sickness, then after that act shill get up and walk around (after she was just falling over and not even able to use her walker to get to the bathroom and asking and getting my help to do so) then when she feels better she will apologize and blame a medication for her actons allthough this is on a regular. And if anyone has a sickness or something happens (like my ant had a stroke) she has it or has just had it also. Iv had some good jobs but I can never hold a job long anuf to get my own vehicle because my grandmother owns the house we live in and the car she can barely drive. If I'm using the car she thinks I'm partying although I do drugs I don't party, and I have never done parting here or around here. she knows I smoke pot and is fine with the things I do but she just always thinks everyone is lieing to her, example I got a perk bong there's chambers that you can add on or take off, she thought I was ganna cook myth because she was watching breaking bad. Sorry to say so much about my life but I'd just like some advice thanks.

P.S I also wrote all this on a phone because my grandmother took the laptop my wife uses and our speakers witch are rightfully hers. I'd like to add she got a 20 grand settlement about 4 years ago when we moved in and my grandmother gambled most of it away and also has takin vicoden for about 20 years and decided to go cold turkey a week or two ago when she had my junkie ant come over to call the perimedics for her, and her newly prescribed oxy's were somehow gone after she handed my ant the purse of pills... Might I add for flavor the first episode of this shit started 3 years ago, I was accused of being a satanist and sacrificeing Mexican baby's... I don't know how you could be able to tell a babys ethnicity by sound but my grandmother can >.> la weh (Latino baby cry) or so iv had to try an guess >.> I also think this would make the brain completely change its own way it works, but that's just a thought.

Background -

--------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Edit -

This was not a bad tripp I had a lot of fun and I deal with said things on a regular but I'm doin good and dealing with poop. Keeping my head high and fighting the bad with love, i just have to listin to more marley and tosh but ill never be able to be rasta,religious or racists (peter tosh with good reason.) Aside from my own completely made up beliefs based on starwars and D&D >.> but to each there own thanks for your time and have a good one.

Another edit - Oct 14th
I'm kicked out today and leaving this time I'm completely done living in such a manner. Take it easy and have a good one.

zepp_head

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Oct 2012
Hey man, so let me get this straight, you're living with your uncle right now, which is a different place than at your grandma's?
And yeah, I like how you mentioned your grandma might have schizophrenia. It certainly sounds like it to me, although I am a bit stoned, so I might not completely comprehend what I'm reading. But I think I remember when I was going through a time when I was deep in the pit of schizophrenia, in other words, "schiz'ing" pretty bad, those symptoms sound kind of like what I was going though. Just the way you talked about schizophrenia it sounds like you don't know too much about it, which apparently most people don't... but yeah, I think the most basic definition of "schizophrenia" is "a psychosis", which basically means that your brain has entered a state in which it is no longer functioning as a "mentally normal" brain would, but rather, it's "having problems", or, "it's become crazy".
But yeah, schizophrenia is technically a psychosis in which you experience delusions, hallucinations, (in more severe cases), a feeling of not really existing in the same world as everyone around you is, as well as a feeling of being cut off from the world and people around you, and even from yourself. Usually a person with schizophrenia will have difficulty trying to express emotion, or even feel like they actually have no emotions to feel.
But as for advice on the situation with your grandma, before reading your edit saying you weren't living there anymore, I was just going to recommend that you might need to be a little nicer to your grandma, even if you don't particularily understand the way she's behaving. This being because if it is schizophrenia, or even any other "mental disorder/difficulty", then she may being going through a lot more pain, intense emotion, and strain then you or her other contacts are aware of, and depending on what's actually wrong with her, she might not even be consciously aware of just what emotional difficulties she's going through and to what extent. But man, schizophrenia is definitely a bad way to be, most people wouldn't really think of it that way or realize that, but like I said, most people don't know too much about it. Imagine, if you could, being a person sitting in a bubble of consciousness in which you don't realize how to bubble came into being, don't know how big the bubble is, don't know how long you'll be in the bubble, and all the while, you're feeling like you don't even exist in that bubble, and at that same time you're realizing how warped your brain is from being inside said bubble.
That pretty much sums up my account of schizophrenia.

And about that dream you had, I'm willing to offer you an interpretation, but for my own feelings' sake, this is just what I'm guessing, and without consulting any kind of book on the subject or other resources on dreams.

I saw a horse come up to me in a open field it stoped infront of me and turned its head twords me as it did, it didn't have a nose or mouth it was like pushed inside ititself but the side's of the head looked like a normal horse with regular eyes and in its place I saw a face of what I could only think of as death it was skeletel and kinda of a small face, but intimidating none the less it kind of made me think of voldimort on harry pizzle 1 on the back of that teachers head but no flesh just bone alien like skeletole death face. It was a huge horse that stood taller then me it looked me right in the eyes, its eyes were only dark pits no smoke or magic flames just dark eye holes. It then looked away and ran off twords the woods I then opened my eyes and looked to the direction the horse/death ran and it seemed to me to go twords my grandmothers room

When you say the horse came up to you in an open field, the open field may be a reference to a state of being that is being called to your attention, or some dilemna which is a precursor to the act of the horse approaching you. I think that the fact that you saw death, decay, horror, etc. when you looked at the horse may be a indication that you have deep problems of that nature, like haunted, twisted, or threatening memories, feelings, etc., or perhaps it's saying that you really are in danger, not on the same realm of existance that me and you are speaking to one another, but on the mental or spiritual realm, it's saying that there is something haunting you, or something like that. The other part of the dream that stood out to me is that it turned towards your grandmother's room.
I feel this might be indicating that there is trouble heading in her direction, more likely than in your direction. I feel strongly that it turned away from you means that it actually left, and went to the other place in the dream. There are many levels of thought and many variations of meaning in the art of dream interpretation, it is something truly spiritual and mostly speaks of the subconscious mind/being. If you actually really want to know the meaning of the dream, there are resources online you can find through google, I found one site a while back that had a huge compiled list of examples of objects/references that appear in the dream and their interpretation into the language that we as people would use to describe the thing called a dream.

But yeah, anyway, good to hear from you. Peace out.

PS: what did you take the flexeril for? I've never heard of that before.