Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Help me identify this weed.

NeverLies

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Mar 2012
It started with my cousin and I lighting a bonfire and breaking open some Tequila, we sat out by the fire drinking for a while. Then, he pulled out his stash and rolled a joint, saying that he just got it from some guy that owed him money.

So, we light-up and sit there talking for a few minutes then, we decide to take a walk to the stop sign, which is only about a block and a half away. We stopped a few times, ranting about random things but, we didn't stop that often, that we know of. When we returned to the house, we were approached by my step-father and two nephews, asking us where we've been. Apperantly, we were gone for 4 and a half hours, which made us both laugh histerically.

So, we both apologized and went back to the fire and tequila. After about an hour I started feeling extremely shaky and was sweating profusely. I felt like my body was trying to fold itself into my abdomen and I could barely stand or function properly in any way. I felt like I was dying, again. I started panicking and was sure I would have to go to the hospital, my step-father and nephews had approached me again, I was told that I looked terrible and that I should probably try to sleep.

I went and laid down, but, I felt like I was going to die if I closed my eyes. So, I said my peace to the world and went to sleep. When I awoke, I was covered in sweat and had a migraine, I couldn't eat for a while and was constantly drinkning water. It wasn't the alcohol since, I really didn't drink much. Maybe a 6 oz. mix drink.

Any help to identify this strange weed would be greatly appreciated, I must find it again. :D

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
Photos of the live plant would help. There are any number of things that can cause such a reaction, especially if it was some kind of allergic reaction. Or a reaction to a poison. I recently watched a very pleasant movie called Into the Wild, with Eddie Vedder doing some of the music. It was very nice coming of age movie with all pleasant stories, right up until the end where he was in Alaska and confused two plants, one good .. . one very bad. Some plants used for medical reasons have the effect of raising your body temperature, some cause a jittery effect. There are all kinds of plants, you have to narrow the 'field', literally, somehow.

sunset

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Août 2012
NeverLies a dit:
After about an hour I started feeling extremely shaky and was sweating profusely. I felt like my body was trying to fold itself into my abdomen and I could barely stand or function properly in any way. I felt like I was dying, again. I started panicking and was sure I would have to go to the hospital, my step-father and nephews had approached me again, I was told that I looked terrible and that I should probably try to sleep.

sounds like laced weed to me, or shitty tequila

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
sunset a dit:
sounds like laced weed to me, or shitty tequila

Or both! I would guess that the guy who owed him money wasn't happy about paying up. Not a good idea to take something like that for payment, you never know!