Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Experience and reflection

Lebowski

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Juin 2013
Hey there! Have been mixing music half of my awoken time these last days and decided it was time to chill out a bit so I put on Peggy Sue by Julian Cope and smoked some grass.
Sat back and relaxed for a while.

I experienced and identified first with my family, then my friends and bands, my hometown Gothenburg, the different countries as China and the American Continent and Tibet and India and the myrad of wonderful cultures, I identified with the people I idolize and the people I appear to oppoze and dislike. I was later on the entire planet, and then "outer space" came into the picture

I identified with the dancing shiva who was here to celebrate my diminished feeling of disconnectedness with ultimate reality
I was everything. Then the question of this connection began. As I came back to a what you could call familiar state of mind.
I pondered the feeling of these particular eyes, this particular body and this particular mind and how interesting it is
that it appears that the entire universe, that which is that, has a somewhat special connection to this particular spot.

This I appears to exist even if it is a dream
Is this the yang to brahmans yin
Or is brahman advaita,
Ultimate reality?

And as an interesting sidenote: Wherein lie the roles of the I?

I hope I failed as well as I could with these fumbled words!
-Lebowski

B

Brendon77

Invité
You have a nice idea spent time our family and friends, i hope, you are really enjoy these moments.