Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

(DXM) Robitussin DM : need info

dav19e

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Fev 2008
Hi,
I want to trip on DXM but first i need some information. I got 2can of "robitussin DM" 4oz each, and i want to know how much oz i need to drink if my weight is 170 and if i want to hallucinate.

Thx

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Open both bottles and pour them into a watter bottle[16.9 oz] then fill the water bottle up[75%] with milk, add penutbutter and a small unbrella, throw in trash, and buy 2 bottles of this:

200.jpg

or

if you really want to use the coughsyrup[:vom:] read and do this:

http://www.dextroverse.org/extractions.html

Any questions?

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Very nicely said, trick.

mindfukked

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Fev 2008
Good luck with that.
I've had very strange very intense experiences with DXM but none of them I would particularly describe as good. A lot of younger kids where I live drink Robitussin, Delsym, pop entire boxes of Coriciden Cough & Cold (CCC's), ect. because it's so easily obtainable and you can take the stuff like candy in school without getting in trouble. However, I know of three kids who've died from it and these are just kids who go to the highschool that I went to, there's like 15 where I live.. and most of the friends I have who've taken it don't any longer.

One of my friends pupils are all messed up. I don't know how many CCC's she took but ever since that trip four years ago you'll notice one of her pupils is insanely more dilated than the other one. It's kind of creepy/cool/turns me off from CCC's.

Last time I took it was this past winter vacation after not taking it since freshman year, I took 20 of the CCCs which I actually don't advise because of other ingredients in the pills. Anyway, I was fine and disapointed, went out to dinner with my brother and his friend, came home, applied to two colleges (accepted.. woot) and fell asleep. I woke p 6 hours later walking around feeling like a cube figure that had been boxed in, my own reflection was the most terrifying thing. Ifelt like I was walking like a crab, or "Robo-walking" all bunched up. Like that old anti drug commercial when the girls sitting on her couch and she's like sucked into herself. That's what I looked and felt like. I had also vomited everywhere. So I cleaned that up, went back to sleep, and woke up in some weird hangover that lasted for the remainder of the day.

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
I suggest looking for Deksofan of some other brand that contains only dextromethorphan hydrobromide (read the package).Fine DXM must only come in the pill form, don't mess with the syrups, for anyone's sake.