Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DMT What to expect ?

cokeandweed

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Mar 2013
Ok so I have been doing some research lately about DMT and what I have read is astounding to say the least ! I have done many drugs in the last couple of years including weed, cocaine, ecstacy, speed, mdma, salvia but from what i have read none of them compare to a DMT trip so my questions are these, Are there any side effects after taking DMT ? can DMT cause any mental health issues ? Has anyone ever died from taking DMT ? Can you get addicted to it like most other drugs ? And can you have a bad trip on it or is it always a good trip ? much appreciated to anyone who answers preferably someone who has experience. Also any personal stories about taking the drug would be good aswell like what happened when you took it ? what did you see/hear ? what did you feel ? god is love ! cokeandweed out !

flexiverse

Banni
Inscrit
26 Fev 2013
No side effects
You cannot die ( but you leave your body and actually die when you take it )
no health issues- you will feel amazing
you cannot get addicted to it

---

you will experience the most amazing colours vibrations ever.

honestly words cannot describe dying and going to heaven and being in the realm of god.
no words will ever describe leaving this earthly reality and becoming an infinite being and becoming close to god. you will experience true love and joy. it will change your life forever.

its 10 million times a LSD/shrooms/salvia trip.

it's not what you think. It's not a 'drug'.

dmt is a natural thing.

it's released when you die - and goto 'heaven' to meet god.

your spirit will leave your body and you will be In the realm of infinite god.

How can you describe that in words ?

honestly be ready it will change your view of reality.
dmt is a near death experience. It's that deep!

it absolutely blew my mind and I knew what to expect !

see my post about my first dmt trip.

cokeandweed

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Mar 2013
Amazing !! I can understand why it is one of those things you cant really explain as you have to try it yourself to know kind of thing. I also read your thread about your first dmt trip and it sounds out of this world ! My only other questions would be when you take it how long does it take to kick in ? and are you conscious or unconscious when you take it ? Can you still do daily activities like when your on weed or are you totally comprised (as in you cant move)? Thanks again to anyone who can answer. God is love !!

flexiverse

Banni
Inscrit
26 Fev 2013
Well think of it as this way, dmt is a natural thing released in spades when you die/nde right?

it's also released when you sleep. It is possible to be 'awake' while your body is asleep..
that is you are awake in your dream - lucid dreaming.

or you have a out of body experience. DMT is a basically a forced out of body experience.

when that happens YOUR BODY IS PARALYSED!

so when you 'sleep' your brain makes you paralysed - you cannot move!

so every day when you sleep your body is paralysed. Just like when you die.

in effect when you sleep you are 'dead', your soul leaves your body.
you just don't remember it.

so with dmt it's exact the same thing. But you know it.

it's as if you suddenly go to sleep, but your mind is awake just like a lucid dream or near death
experience.

Basically within 5-10 seconds of 1 or 2 tokes, your body like entering a sleep.
you will be completely paralysed and 'dead' to the world for 5-10 mins.

YOU CANNOT MOVE! You are not in your body to make it move.

you are still awake though! As your body is just a body, to experience life, it's not actually you!

so your body goes to sleep and the real you, your soul goes to the same place you go to
when you die. The realms of infinite god.

you lose all sensation of your physical earthly life and all your earth thoughts. 'Ego death'

you then realise you are a soul and god is everyone and everything and you are actually a Piece of god.

depending on dose you will realise what life, god and the universe truly is.

BUT LIKE A DREAM when you wake up...

IT WILL ALL QUICKLY disappear and human body is not meant to know then real truth.
And like a dream you will struggle to remember the truth.

but, you will be left will amazing visuals - everything is a fractal - even you..
And the unconditional love of god.

Which will MAke you want to experience it again, just like a near death experience
What you experience the feelings are beyond what you can describe...

when you are there again, it will be like wow I remember again..this is what it's like
and what life is...!

Hope that helps... You will literally be gone from this planet and your life for 5-8 mins.

when you come back it's like you've over dosed on LSD or mushrooms,which is truly unique
feeling anyway...it's all good.

a lot of people just aren't ready to goto visit god on the heavenly realms.

you'll have a bad trip if you don't believe in god of have a twisted mindset.

there is a god and be created you and everything..

this is what you learn I dmt - what really is going on.....!

This is why it's scary... You will merge with god and realise everything...the forget
most if it. But you know it's not a dream, but only your life is actually a dream...

that's some serous mind blowing stuff if you think about it.

many people pray to god all their lives and never truly experience god.

( you can see why people who take dmt are smug, they've experience god
witnout all that religious nonsense )

with dmt WITH NO EFFORT you are Blasted into hyperspace trip to meet god!

literally with. 15 seconds you will be off!

it's the ULTIMATE ROLLER COASTER RIDE... To die and meet god !

And come back.....

love flexiverse...

cokeandweed a dit:
Amazing !! I can understand why it is one of those things you cant really explain as you have to try it yourself to know kind of thing. I also read your thread about your first dmt trip and it sounds out of this world ! My only other questions would be when you take it how long does it take to kick in ? and are you conscious or unconscious when you take it ? Can you still do daily activities like when your on weed or are you totally comprised (as in you cant move)? Thanks again to anyone who can answer. God is love !!

cokeandweed

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Mar 2013
Thank you for answering all my questions very informative ! I suppose my next step now is to try it for myself although I live in the UK and I have never heard of anyone taking or selling DMT. Sucks to be me ! Anyone know the reason why DMT is not being sold in the UK or at least popular in the UK ?

JJ81

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Mai 2013
flexiverse a dit:
No side effects
You cannot die ( but you leave your body and actually die when you take it )
no health issues- you will feel amazing
you cannot get addicted to it

---

you will experience the most amazing colours vibrations ever.

honestly words cannot describe dying and going to heaven and being in the realm of god.
no words will ever describe leaving this earthly reality and becoming an infinite being and becoming close to god. you will experience true love and joy. it will change your life forever.

its 10 million times a LSD/shrooms/salvia trip.

it's not what you think. It's not a 'drug'.

dmt is a natural thing.

it's released when you die - and goto 'heaven' to meet god.

your spirit will leave your body and you will be In the realm of infinite god.

How can you describe that in words ?

honestly be ready it will change your view of reality.
dmt is a near death experience. It's that deep!

it absolutely blew my mind and I knew what to expect !

see my post about my first dmt trip.

Excellent post!

Veritus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Avr 2014
Milkman, I read that you had some problems with your first extraction. He was right, try going STB. So much easier for beginners. I started a new thread aimed at beginners like yourself and left a really easy tek there. It's called V-Tek 1.0, nomans is also good.

Redarch

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Mai 2014
Hello everyone , i've got a question , i never tried dmt and i plan to do a trip. In amazonia to get the real ancestral ayahusca so here's'my question. Can i first try dmt then do the trip ? Or maybe should i do ayahusca and nothing else ? Thanks

devilh212

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2014
Redarch a dit:
Hello everyone , i've got a question , i never tried dmt and i plan to do a trip. In amazonia to get the real ancestral ayahusca so here's'my question. Can i first try dmt then do the trip ? Or maybe should i do ayahusca and nothing else ? Thanks

hi dude, preps on researching and asking questions. Im an experienced tripper of about 5 years now, shrooms, truffles, 2cb, acid, amt, (ALOT) 25i. I have been building up to dmt for years and two night, 10 hours after 25i was dropped and me and 3 friends were coming down. SWIM decided to do a 40mg hit of DMT through a bong. Swim has been scared of it for years, but found themselves ready at that exact moment in time.

NOTHING could prepare me. Swim let go of everything in their life that had ever ever affected them. all the pent up anger that they had held for so long suddenly dissapeared. ego dissolved. those effects seem to be permanent. It was incredible. However swim realised that they were ready to die. They realised they had no regrets, which was an amazing realisation. Swim accepted their death, and understood that this was the right time. they came to peace with their whole history and their whole life and all of the shit in the past that had dictated their present up to that point. Two days later, swim still feels this was. they have realised that their past hangups are gone, they have come to peace with themselves, a journey that has taken over 23 years, and has spanned a distance of hundreds of miles. But swim does not know how to feel now they have realised they are ready to die. on some level they wish that they had died. on another level swim feels he wishes they were not ready, but the cruel acceptance that they are and now always will be is difficult to understand and cope with, in the immediate future at least.

i hope this helps you realise what you may find once your new life starts the next day

Dr. Dimitri

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Août 2014
I tried pharmehuasca (no vomiting) with syrian rue extract. It felt like my memory was lapsing and and looping in on itself. It worried me so I threw it up, newbie decisions as wiser people have said the negative effects are part of a purification ideal.

DMTeezus

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Août 2014
Through the journey I've had with DMT you realise very quickly this is no drug.. Nor should be categorised or looked at like other schedule 1 narcotics! It's trippy but not really used for a trip. It's offers much more.. Spiritual and very personal. My personal opinion is that it shows life. Energy. Consciousness in a form we cannot perceive without the function of the pineal.. Stimulated through the substance. Almost as like electricity powers back and forth from appliance to mains we are earths. Or a higher powers appliances.. Powered through our conscious. As I smoked it I felt unplugged from my physical presence and was nothing but pure thought and consciousness!

The only way I've tried to take DMT is through a putting some in a joint. I hear this isn't the best method but has worked well every time for me bar once.

When I sparked the joint I first got the earthiest taste of cheese for the first few puffs till I reached the part laced with crystals. The taste changed instantly to the weightless.. Yet heavy overwhelming aroma DMT gives off. The background noise surrounding me began looping with no specific beginning or end. Just a scrambled continuum of noise. My visual perception of reality was blanketed in a low mist of fog like energy with each different item around me radiating its own energy path.. Before moulding together into geometric patterns giving me the sense of how everything's connected. The same even. Yet our lives in the physical realm would tell you otherwise. A massive contradiction the whole experience.

I was sat on a chair yet felt no space below or around me.. Floating in middle of my own consciousness. As nothing made sense yet everything bared so much meaning. I felt so enlightened and informed throughout the experience of which I can only describe as universal knowledge with no concept or resemblance of time nd space in a joined field of consciousness.

Anyway how'd you get on with it!?

HONBrClIF

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2014
This sounds truly incredible and a positive life changing experience. I was wondering if you would be willing to get into contact with me so I can pick your brain on your experiences and what you have learned?

Psyche1910

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Jan 2015
Wow! I'm soo looking forward to opening my heart and mind. No idea where to start. Really do hope to learn from you guys and to work out how to go about this and where? ❤️

Search4dLight

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Mar 2015
I have never tried anything other then weed, am curious about shrooms but must try DMT... Reading about your positive experiences is a bonus but somehow I must try it on my own. I know this is an old thread but i'd love to hear more details about your "trips" to the other dimension.

Schrei

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Fev 2016
When I started with DMT, I just increased the dosage very slowly, so I could get used to the feeling and not get too surprised (or scared). It worked well, because even if you don't break trough, its still a wonderful experience. After, when I saw what the right dosages were for me, I went all in and its fantastic. Since then, I probably do it a couple of times a month, when the feeling is right.