Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DMT: The Spirit Molecule - new interviews

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Here are 26 snippets from the upcoming DMT documentary:

http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=9777532097

Interviews with Stan Grof, Charles Grob, Dave Nichols, Ralph Metzner, Dennis McKenna, Erik Davis, some of the DMT volunteers etc.

Only on Facebook it seems...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I want to see the documentry .

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
great videos, such interesting people

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
thank you very much for sharing.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
He keeps uploading more and more! :D

There are now more than 40 here.

aryaman

Inscrit
29 Sept 2008
I wonder why putting only on facebook this material...

Thanks for sharing anyway, is really interesting :D

MelloTrip

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Looking forward to the whole documentary.

Has anybody here read "Inner Paths to Outer Space: Journeys to Alien Worlds through Psychedelics and Other Spiritual Technologies" by Strassman ?

I didn't know about this one, thought The Spirit Molecule was Strassman only DMT-related book.

tryptographer

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Mar 2009
MelloTrip a dit:
Has anybody here read "Inner Paths to Outer Space: Journeys to Alien Worlds through Psychedelics and Other Spiritual Technologies" by Strassman ?

Yes, I have that book, it's great and with nice pictures!
I particularly enjoyed the parts by Ede Frecska, a brilliant man.

Ganesha

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Mar 2009
I'm interested in this documentary, I really like Strassmans book and am interested in his new one as well.

What is the content like, tryptographer?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I just registered another account and made a 'public' Facebook page. If anyone wants to use it to watch the videos, send me a PM.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
endlessness a dit:

It seems the whole documentary is available on youtube?
No, that's an older documentary, not focusing that much on Rick Strassman's work or DMT. It's about the Egyptian belief in an afterlife for the soul.

sebzelicorba

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Août 2016
Hello. I need help!
I made liquid Dmt but I did not succeed. 50 gr banisteriopsis caapi I first bought it. I bought the plant and 25 g chacruna. according to the recipe in the store where I bought all the plants along with distilled pure water I've boiled for 4 hours on a very low flame. I added 3 more lemon juice. but how many liters of water put I didn't know. so random I added water. I had to add extra water to evaporate the water. At the end of 4 hours I took about one and a half cups of water. the remaining plant material by adding new water again the next day I boiled it for 3 hours, and 3 I added lemon juice. the water that I pulled. I mixed them up and kept it in the fridge for 2 days and I had. in total, I had 3 cups, but I had a glass and a half. the effect only dizziness, mild nausea, mild headaches, tingling in my stomach and brain. except him no other visual effects I didn't feel. what are the mistakes I've made while preparing?

Vert Arbusto

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Fev 2017
[h=1]DMT: The Spirit Molecule (2010) (
)
[/h]This documentary now on youtube. At 1:13:47, we'll assume it's the entire length of the documentary.
Doctor Rick Strassman is one of the unsung heroes of our generation. The fact that he got FDA permission to run clinical trials for DMT, is no small feat.
This is an excellent documentary which explains not only some of the difficulties of the process of this approval; but explains the difficulties of getting volunteers for the trials themselves.
The timing for this documentary is perfect. The timing for the clinical trials was perfect. The world needs to be exposed to the knowledge brought forth by DMT, and associated entheogenic substances.
For anyone unfamiliar with the interior landscape of the DMT flash, this documentary is a welcome gift.
The world NOW, more than ever before, needs to take a collective DMT voyage. For those with an interest in DMT, and associated compounds, this documentary is a must-see.
This information needs to get out to the world.

Vert Arbusto

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Fev 2017
I'm new here, but I believe there would have been a better place to post this query; perhaps in its own thread, so that people would be able to find this, to actually give you an answer. I'm assuming that you had wanted an actual answer to what you seek.

I will answer from my own personal experience, with the help of my guiding spirits, which guide me in all my human affairs (when I choose to ask). I have been regularly ingesting Hoasca Tea (aka Ayahuasca), through the UDV, as a member for a year now. I will tell you that I personally need a "big gulp" of hoasca each time; with some occasions moreso than others.
Individual results vary.
Finding the proper dosage each time is sorta like hitting a moving target. This quality is one of the most important things to understand about ingesting entheogens, specifically like Hoasca. A session, each time, one ingests an entheogenic substance, it is a fact that you are in touch with a spirit, or higher power, or fource, external to your own mental process. This principle is what makes things difficult, or hard to endure for many perople, who live a largly material-based existence.

First, I'll ask if you spent any time with the plants, asking them for wisdom, or knowledge, and thanking them for their sacrifice, so you may attain wisdom?
It the belief of those who regularly ingest Hoasca, that there is a definite spirit which is contacted through ingesting the Tea. If one has not been respectful, or reverent to these spirits, or the fource of the Tea, then one should reasonably not expect much wisdom to come from the plant. Think for yourself: if you knew a subject, and was an expert on it, and from your good will, and heart, wanted to share this with others, yet they were disrespectful, or deaf to your hard-won wisdom, how forth-coming with this information would you be?

I'm finding it interesting that there should be a recipe to accompany the ingredients you've purchased. Good for them!
Let's assume for the purpose of this discussion that you followed the recipe correctly--however, what exactly did this recipe state?
I am baffled by the inclusion of the lemon juice; not sure what "3 more" indicates, grams?
In the recipe, did it tell you to shred, or masticate, or chop the B. Caapi in anyway? Traditionally, this is for the "vine" portion is prepared for use in the hoasca tea. It generally takes a while, as the vine portion tends to be tough.

One important item for preparation of ingestion I will ask is: how did you personally prepare? Did you fast, or restrict your diet in anyway before ingestion? Did you take any time to meditate, or communicate with the plant spirits/fource?, or did you have the view that you're doing this all by yourself, and that contact with "The Fource" was unnecessary, or seemed silly?
Proper nutrition is extremely important for living beings, ALL THE TIME, yet certainly before a voyage into knowledge it is even moreso important.
It has been my experienced with the Tea that diet in the day leading up to a session, of fasting, and avoiding certain foods is extremely important: processed foods, those containing yeast, or starches, or fermented substances should be avoided; live foods, like fruits, vegetables are best. At each session of the UDV, there is a tradition of "Soup"; which is often a clear broth, or a butternut squash bisque. Something light, and not heavy, generally non-meat is your best option for potentiating the Fource.
Along the lines of diet, something to consider is the fact that the effectiveness to the tea is not related to the quantity, nor strength of the leaf portion, the chacruna (contrary to what many uninitiated might tell you);
but the effectiveness of a given dose of the Tea, is how effective to MAO-Inhibitor is. There is more than one type of mono amino oxidase floating around in the human immune system, in the belly. There are other qualities to the MAO-I's which can be, and should be considered.
It is my experience that a given dosage of the Tea works differently for different people, again, based on their susceptability to absorb and metabolise the MAO-I of harmine, and harmoline. Based on my experience, you might want to consider making the same batch of your Tea, if there is a next time, following the guidelines we have offered in preparation of yourself personally, along with the addition to a secondary MAO-I such as carrot, ginger, yarrow, or other natural plant-based compounds which have the effect of a MAO-inhibitor.
Before this, however, it's important to note this is my experience, and I am but one person. It's important to do more research on this subject, to be as prepared for your journey to knowledge.
I personally feel it is important to look at ALL ASPECTS of this journey as being equally as important to your quest; rather than simple the ingestion of the liquid as all that matters.
May Love, light and peace provide a clear path before you in your journey.
Namaste!

Ella

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Mar 2017
Hey guys! So cool to see how many people are interested in this topic!! Awesome. My husband and I just had our first Ayahuasca experience. We had a really nice trip and felt new born after the session. We love to share all our details with the world. From preparation till the actual session. If you wanna see/hear us talk about it, you are more then welcome to come to our youtube channel: Being John & Ella in the world: http://bit.ly/2mOSw5W If you have any questions - we love to answer them all. See you soon. Much love, Ella