Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

BZP TFMPP

raverfreak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mar 2008
Does anyone have any experiencies they could share about these 2? I just got a batch of some E sensory pills and I am wondering if they will do the trick? I tried some a few years ago but I dont really remember how they were. Also if any one has tried TFMPP by itself I would like to hear some experiencies.

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
If this helps: However research has shown that in addition to the effects on serotonin, the combination results in an unexpectedly large amount of dopamine release that far exceeds what one would expect from the DA releasing properties of each drug alone added together. This suggests a strong degree of synergy between the two drugs. [1]

TFMPP has only mild effects when not combined with benzylpiperazine, and it produces aversive effects in animals rather than self-administration, which explains the decision not to permanently make TFMPP an illicit drug.

TFMPP has also been previously reported as a metabolite of the analgesic antrafenine.[6] TFMPP shares some features with fenfluramine.

The dosage commonly used when combined with BZP for "ecstasy-like effects" is between 30 and 100 mg, while higher doses of TFMPP alone cause mildly hallucinogenic effects at around 100–250mg; however, higher doses can cause a range of side effects including migraine headaches, muscle aches, nausea and vomiting, as well as a come-down syndrome characterised by insomnia, loss of appetite, and headache; these side effects tend to discourage abuse of TFMPP.