Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ayahuasca experience in Peru July 2007

Shipiboben

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Mai 2007
Hi psychonauts from anywhere everywhere and somewhere !

I leave for peru in less than 2 months to join a shipibo conibo community in the peruvian amazonia near iquitos... I have read many topics about ayahuasca and the DMT effects and its chemical composition, an actual scientific point of view and descriptions. But none of those topics where going deeply in the native indians culture existing way before our civilisations created the religions... This powerful experience that ayahuasca provoque and the state of consciousness the chants of the shaman would put you in a very deep trip inside of your fears and phobies as well as showing you a path for a better way of living for yourself and to better deal with people surrounding you. El ayahuasquero or shaman, before anything else, is a healer of physical and psychological illnesses in their community. A seminary of ayahuasca should be prepared and experienced in the the respect of all the indians traditions and beliefs... It is not a trip as a psychonauts in general would define it, but a real deep spiritual experience where each visions is a message, either to decode afterwards or very understandable for intuitive and receptive souls. The experience can be dangerous if you are not guided properly. On the other hand, in the right place with the right persons, it coudl be the experience that everyone is searching to live one day... Questions and answers, knots unknotted, and a free and liberated spirit. I will be in iquitos, peru from the 5th of july 07 until the 18th for almost 2 weeks. I will stay with some friends who decided to join me for the seminary in the center "espiritu de anaconda" runned by Kestembestsa Guillermo Arevalo the shipibo conibo shaman speaker for the defense of amzonian traditional medicines, seen in the magificent and powerful documentary made by Jan Kounen, a talented frnech director, Other worlds. http://otherworlds.jankounen.com. This center provides all the materials and the substance to experience the ayahuasca as the indians would do.
I am actually organizing a trip in July from the 5th to the 18th of july 07 and another one in april 2008. A 2 weeks seminar include several purgatives ceremonies, ayahuasca ceremonies, meditation, a 4 day retreat in the forest, a special and very strict diet for a better understanding of the visions, a teaching of shipibo conibo cosmic vision of universe, the teaching of amazonian plants and all their curative properties... Housing, food, laundry... It costs 70$/day/person
If you need more information a webmaster created a website to promote the center. Visit http://www.espiritudeanaconda.com
If you are intersted by the seminar in July. Contact me ASAP [email protected] , I am one of their correspondant in Europe. The capacity of the center can allow 25 persons. And there is only room for 15 more persons at this period... You are more than welcome to participate but only if you are really determined to experience it for your personal evolution or healing...

Cheers,

Shipiboben

neo-etienne

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
26 Juil 2006
il est marrant lui avec sa pub ^^.
Modérateur, à toi de jouer ...