Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

5th experience with the good Lady. 10x Standardized.

I

ItchyFlea

Invité
Below is a copy and paste of my writings after having my 5th experience, so they may not make much sense.
On the SALVIA Rating scale this trip was Level 3, my highest level yet.

~~~

Its been about 15 minutes since I hit it.
The trip lasted 5 minutes, and continued to a lesser extent for another 5 minutes.

I hit it near a window, and as soon as I finished inhaling I put down the pipe. When I released by breathe out the window I quickly went over to my computer chair, sat down, got comfortable, and hit Start Recording to record a video log. It just started hitting me as I sat down.

When I closed my eyes the first time, I started seeing what could best be described as veins. They had small bean shaped things attached to them, and they were moving. The 'veins' stayed in place,. but the beans were on both sides, and were moving slowly.
Over time they changed colours, and briefly changed shape before reverting to bean shape.

That lasted 30 seconds, before I opened my eyes again. (according to the video)

I closed my eyes again for what seemed like 30 seconds. I didn't see anything right away, but before I opened my eyes I started seeing what looked like a mouse running along a leaf, in the corner of my eyes. I tried looking at it while keeping my eyes closed, but it had already gone.

I opened my eyes again for a little while.

I closed my eyes for a third time.
The whole time it was as if I was looking at myself, from behind. But I was somewhere else. I could only see two colours, pinkish-red and black.
The pinkish-red was the background, and the black was 3 shapes. One was my head, the shape to my right looked kindof like a gazebo. The shape to my left, I have no idea. It might have been a tree top.

I didn't see anything else during this time. It felt like it lasted only a few seconds, but the video shows that this time I kept my eyes closed for a few minutes.

After I opened my eyes again, everything seemed 100% normal, as if it had worn off. But as soon as I moved my body I knew I was still in the zone. As soon as I realized I was still with the good lady, I realized that there was nothing behind me, like it was a void. I looked around to try and become aware of my surroundings, but no matter where I looked, everything else simply didn't exist.
For a few moments the camera I had looking right at me didn't exist.