Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

yeah i know i'm lame i apoligize

sensei58

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Jan 2010
i just watched alice in worderland high. it was mind blowing. completely mind blowing. i think tim burton is an artist that is all for now

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I heard it was a let down - it's a sequel to alice, not the actual book. Bah!

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
it had great visuals and some very good acting
i liked johnny depp but to me it looked like he was playing his same character from fear and loathing in las vegas. i think the mad hatter walks just like raul duke.

there are small references to the old books but its mostly a straight up kids movie about making your own path and believing the impossible. i hoped tim burton would put in enough "grown up" material to win over the older side of the audience like hints about psychoactives or something. theres a couple amanita muscarias in the forest and the caterpillar does have his hooka but it just aint the same. to me they just racked lewis carrols characters for flare and pizazz, then used them to make a mediocre story in 3d. the movie just made too much sense to me, no symbolism i didnt have to think about anything too hard and thats no fun.

tim burton is still cool and his wife is very pretty.