Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Why I can't trip of LSD?

Nizzio

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Déc 2012
I just can't, I've tried MANY times dropping acid, but no matter which one, I never feel anything - actually I do, but really too little.

These are the papers I got so far:
- Bike 100
- Bike Black
- Hofmann
- Alice
And others that I can't recall the name.

I used to put it under my tongue, after a few times I tried on the top of my mouth, then I tried just swallowing. NOTHING works for me.
The last one I got was a Bike Black, that the boyfriend of my sister gave to me. He didn't even sell to me. And he dropped one of those in front of me, and gave me one, at 22h30 P.M. I put half the paper on the top of my mouth and was "pressing it" with my tongue. 4 A.M. I was really pissed off, and I took 1/4 of the paper (half of what was left) and put it on MY EYES. I freaking put acid on my eyes, and it HURTS HAHAHAHAHA (sorry, it was funny to watch, and to think of now), but ok. After some time I could get the thing out of my eyes, and put it in the top of my mouth again.
It's 6h40 A.M. now, and I stayed the whole night completely sobber.
Can someone PLEASE tell me what the hell goes on with me? What am I doing wrong?
I swear this post is not for trolling or anything. I'm serious, although it's my first post. Let's see if this forum is useful :D

Thank you in advance.

eugene.rogers

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Nov 2012
As you list quite a few visual blotter designs, I presume you've used several (hopefully reliable) sources? Or have you bought them all from a single source?

There is always the possibility of having very low dose or even bunk blotters occasionally, but I don't think that would be the case now.

Nizzio

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Déc 2012
Yes, I've bought many times from different sources. I'm kind of thinking of quit trying now. I'll look for some 'shrooms in my local forest, these I really doubt that won't work for me.

Maybe someone can tell me approximately how much of a mushroom may I eat to don't get to trip for more than 6 hours? I think I know the every other important things, like eating only with empty stomach and make sure I have plenty of water available.

ViceWill

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Avr 2013
It sounds like your getting bunk acid or someone is just selling you pieces of cardboard.
Also don't put acid on your eyes. It won't be absorbed any more quickly than if it's in your mouth. If it did damage your eyes that wouldn't be good as vision is usually considered quite important.