Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Which growkit is the best ?

• Auteur de la discussion Guest
  • Date de début
G

Invité
Hi there, I'm considering buying a growkit, but I can't decide which one of those two I should buy...

Do you guys have any experience with one of them ?

cubensisgrow.jpg

or

growkit1stflush.jpg

In a more general manner, which one *looks* better to you ?

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Second. But if i may advise: buy something else then mexicans.
I advise Philosopher's stone.

G

Invité
I'd say go for the cubensis, easy to grow, stonerproof.

And they're so beautiful when they start to pop out of the ground.

Mexicana A (philly stones) are so boring, you just let them stand in a jar for 6 months before you can harvest.
It's cool to have your own grown stones, but at least try the cube's first :D

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
6 months? Didnt knew that.

Then i would still advise you to buy a syringe or spores.
Much more harvest and much cheaper in the end.

shrmd

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Déc 2005
Buy the kit let them grow.
Take some spore prints.
And you are set for life :wink:

scotmark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
I bought a growkit from the net,

First flush produced 100g

2nd flush produced 80g but 1 mushie weighed in at 30g!!

3rd flush on the way, hopefully.

My advice is dont follow the instructions too carefully that come with these growkits, do a bit of research on site dedicated to shrooms as you'll find out that the ones included in the pack arent reliable or accurate and can vary.

Hope this helps

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
scotmark a dit:

My advice is dont follow the instructions too carefully that come with these growkits, do a bit of research on site dedicated to shrooms as you'll find out that the ones included in the pack arent reliable or accurate and can vary.

Hope this helps

100 fucking gramms from a growkit :eek:
Holycowshit with Psylocybes :eek: Good job =D

scotmark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
Lion a dit:
scotmark a dit:

Hope this helps

I would probably had a lot more if id researched a little more, 2nd flush had around 30 aborts:-(

im trying a 3rd flush but dont expect any results plus with the weather im having here its hard to regulate the temp still got my moneys worth :lol:

scotmark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
Well i got my 3rd flush but as i had to go on holiday i harvested early, got around 50gr.

Thought that would be the end of my kit, i harvested them around 1hr before i left for the airport and left the kit in my kitcken.

Got back yesterday to discover that my kit was growing a 4th flush on its own accord and looks good for around 40g mushrooms!!! :shock:

Its about time to harvest them then ill resoak the kit and try for a 5th flush but doubt ill get anymore but from the way things are going it wont surprise me if i get a 5th flush.

I know people say the growkits are shit but im getting my moneys worth without the hassle of sporeprints, injections, mixing food etc...

Happy days :D

Ok here an update, harvested 3 mushrooms from my 4th flush as they were ripe for the picking, they weigh in at 32g with a few still growing nicely.

So far that means ive had 262g from my kit and looks like ill get another 30/40g when the others are ready to pick.

Ill definetly try for a 5th flush to see what happens. This is my first experience with a growkit and i definetly screwed up as i didnt have the right info (my own fault, i followed the instructions supplied with the kit then did my research). I havent been too careful about contamination etc and still managed to get a good crop, a stonerproof kit. Maybe i just got lucky but i plan to buy another kit at some point to see if i can get a better yield now i know what im doing.

These growkits are perfect for me as i dont have much time and space to do-it-myself with sporeprints etc. Ok they are more expensive but ive got my moneys worth.

Im not sure if i can post the site i got the growkit from, if i can let me know. I can give a hint though, theres a link on their website to this one....

Ill keep you all updated on how things turn out.

Keep it trippy :lol:

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
I really like the ******* cubensis growkit.
Had 3 flushes so for with 160 grams each, in the last flush i hade more aborts but one hell of a large mushroom (80 grams) and another pretty large one (35grams). Cant wait to eat em :).
Atm waiting for a 4th flush to stort growing :)

scotmark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
Ok,

I have the same kit but havent had quit the same sucess. my 4th flush produced a total of 68g but that was only 4 shrooms, my biggest was 32g.

I had the same problem, lots of aborts and a few huge shrooms, probably due to my lack of sterile handling.

Im now trying a 5th flush on a wing and a prayer.

i reccomend this kit as it seems to provide good shrooms and stonerproof.

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
I really wasnt all that sterile at all, i think it all depends on luck, a good place , and how much love you send to them :D :p Tough the last time i really wasnt sterile at all (even travelled with them :p) I really got great results :)

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
scotmark a dit:

Theres a growkit at a store near me that says it yields a pound which is like 560 grams but its probably just advertising i guess seeing as 100g seems like a pretty high yield

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
I guess they mean 560 grams in total: all flushes. I think i will get about as much as that, perhaps even a little more :). ******* says that you can easily get 400-600g, which in my case, is true :)

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
got my 4th flush: 96 grams. That means so far ive got about 575 grams off it :)

G

Invité
Lion a dit:

When I started meditating I had a 252 grams flush.
Too bad I wasn't clean enough so after the third flush I had contaminations...

Still nice though, 602 grams in 3 flushes :D