Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

When your cold and its cold around you do you get high?

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
I do. I'm a western NY'er iv been cold stoning from the start :D the oddist thing that I have happin is while I stone while in a hot tub I don't feel high untill I get out of that hottub.

Ouroboros

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
1 Déc 2010
fuck thermodynamics

M

Monsieur Mouette

Invité
I say what he said.

I'm never cold because I avoid it by putting multiple clothes on my body. Maybe I'm anticipating too much, yeah, all that, but ummm... Let's say, it already saved for me a lot of parties.

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Well, when it's cold and I feel cold, I find that it is always best to have a drink or two to "warm up" then smoke a bowl.

However, on those times when I have felt cold, and it was cold outside (middle of winter) then I didn't really feel high until I got back inside... Weird... Had never considered that part before... I guess because you are cold you don't take in the fact you are stoned until you are warmed up again LOL...

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
when its cold i get high, when its warm i get high
i get high regardless of temperature...

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
I guess it's just if you are cold, you tend to not notice the high as much, as the body focuses more on actually keeping essential systems running. So when you get warm again, it's like it relaxes a bit, and thus you get high :)

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
from that standpoint it could also be something to do with constriction of blood circulation, as the cold does that too

then again what do i know, i live in australia, it was 40 degrees celcius today...
it doesnt even snow here in the peak of winter lol

PostalPete

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Nov 2012
I am from Northern NY so it's cold here 8 months out of the year.

So, yes, I still get high

Hark

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Nov 2012
I found that when I get high layen on my side and play video games I dont feel as highas when I walk around.

Hark

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Nov 2012
Aight i did... but when I got inside to the warmth i got higher.