Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Whats your bigest dream

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Shortly after birth, one has a dream, a tap on his young shoulder for having one. One witnesses the entheogenic fields, and sees the frame of life that threats beautiful flowers. Those who speak, shall get resistance that burns down their energy, those who hold their tongue, will experience unlimited wealth.

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
Brugmansia a dit:
Those who speak, shall get resistance that burns down their energy, those who hold their tongue, will experience unlimited wealth.

I don't agree, and experience the opposite. Now that I spoke out my dreams, I noticed nobody finds me crazy. And I get support of my friends and family.

I even think it's a neccessary first step to speak out your dreams if you want them to come true.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
To go to a country where I could synthesize any of the compounds in PIHKAL and TIHKAL which interested me, without fear of persecution.

Probably not gonna happen.

b) To see the Republicans dealt with here in America the way the Soviet government was dealt with during the collapse of the U.S.S.R. 20 years ago, when citizens were throwing them out of third story windows, and saying

'Fuck you and your bullshit, we've had enough. BEGONE FOREVER!'

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Pazusu a dit:
I even think it's a neccessary first step to speak out your dreams if you want them to come true.

But the cards in the today's world are so, that for the entheogenist, it's getting grey and more grey.

And there's no chance to prevent people from getting more immuun for inner sophisticated sensitivity. If you spread the word of an entheogenist to invite others to take knowledge of the positive affection of psychedelics in the daily life, you're facing demonisation. Being accused for segregating yourself instead of 'making' something of life. Or being thrown in the same boat as sects are, religions.

Although I'm more or less sure that if we all took the time and patience to experience the divine. We'll end up in living in a world from which we could have only dreamed.

People's gate's ain't only closed, they don't even know that they have a locked gate. There's no susceptible ground for passing on your knowledge. Because 'drugs' are an enemy.

I have acquired my dreams through entheogens. And see a lot of people suffering who're in vain climbing, climbing and climbing on the ladder within capitalism. They have been trying in vain to climb up to a certain rank, from which they thought their life would all started. But they never managed it to come there, and went all in with striving for it. And end up with a feeling of being total fail. Their stimulus for senses have been destroyed.

It is pretty cruel to see how they have used almost their entire period of life with clambering before they could truly taste life, or many never at all.

It is my dream to have people structuring their lifes based on Cacti, Psilo, Ayahuasca or LSD instead of alcohol, nicotine, SRRI's and cocaine.

But I have noticed how harsh the tension of my mind was if I was trying to perform this agenda. With little to no result, I decided to remain in silence about psychedelics outside the community itself.

In the native Indian culture of America, there was no political system, they merely had shrooms, aya and cacti. It was a peaceful culture filled with harmony.

See how it went when the Westerns infiltrated this, introduced alcohol and other stuff that one gave the power to elimanate others. Rape, alcohol abuse, violence and what not is now common within tribes.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I have a (Dutch) book called the Creation Spiral, which divides the fulfillment of any desire into 12 stages. There's one stage (networking) where sharing your dream with others becomes very important. But if I remember well, it's the 5th or 6th stage. If you share your dreams with others too early, you might not be taken seriously. If you share them too late, you may miss out on some great opportunities.

Shake

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Mar 2008
I wanna follow spice to where he goes and apply for a job as a 'taste tester'

FluidDruid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Sept 2008
I'd like to complete my degree and emigrate to Australia and do research for a university there. Maybe end up teaching as well, far down the road.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Tiax a dit:
misery a dit:
Psyolopher a dit:
Music is my life, and i pretty much suck at it!
:lol: same here. I'd really lke to produce, but somehow I have to feeling that I have more chances working for national geographic than being a good producer :p

Talent = Patience + Willingness to learn ;)
That is very true indeed!
I have to admit my music has values, but i think the only thing i can take credit for is being very creative!
I even forgot how to play the piano and read notes!
I just sit on my computer for hours and hours! :lol:

Anyway, to answer the topic!
My biggest dream, is yet to be revealed!
As i am exploring this whole strange world, the dreams will build up from experience!