Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What was your birth like?

What was your birth like?

• it was considered an easy delivery

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • it was a very difficult, prolonged delivery

• it was a difficult delivery, ending in a Caesarian section

• it was an easy delivery, but a Caesarian section

• the delivery was OK, but there were complications afterwards

• I was born way too early

• other

• Nombre total d'électeurs

nnDiMiTri

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Sept 2009
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
I wonder if there's any relationship between type of birth and the tendency to become a psychonaut, or having particular character traits and physical or psychological anomalies.

Nice thread...
Mine was considered and easy birth I guess, I don't remember. I was the first of 3 boys born over a 5 year span, we were lifelong sparing partners.
I played mind games with myself and practical jokes on others from early childhood, and I still do on occasion.
I feel pretty well adjusted aside from being a pathological liar and suffering from Tourette's *FUCKING* Syndrome I think everything is just *YOU DIRTY FUCKING WHORE!* damned dandy. :^)

skrudge

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
Interesting thread you started out here Caduceus :)

For me, my birth went all pretty smoothly according to my mother, but she's a hard one. Still, there were no complications.

Another factor that subcounciously plays a role in my life is the fact that I've always known that I had a big brother since I was very young, around the age of 5 I was aware of that, though there was no rational reason to have that idea. I always thought my big brother was somewhere in the army or had a job far away. When I was 12 years old my mother told me that 11 months before I was born she was pregnant with another baby, a boy, but from one day to another, the baby, or grown foetus, died for no apparent medical reason.