Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

what the fuck is dmt

soulofchaos

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Oct 2007
iv looked though this entire forum and i cant figure it out.
but it sounds awsome

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Yes DMT sounds nice. It is the strongest hallunigenic molecule known to man(freebase). You can smoke DMT but it must be freebased. You can take it orally with the presence of a MAOI. It is then called Ayahuasca. This would be a 'drug' that is not to be messed around with and its not another 'drug' to just get high off.

soulofchaos

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Oct 2007
ya i figured out its not a drug just to fuck around with.
the thing is i have so much curiosity its killing me. like even when i was 6 i knew i wanted to try smoking weed cus i wanted to know what it would be like to be in a diforent mind frame.
im only 17 so i dont plan on trying it soon but dmt defidently sounds like something i have to try at one point in my life, this hole like transportion to hyperspace thing and that stuff with your ego sounds so interesting. its killing me

soulofchaos

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Oct 2007
i stayed up all nite last nite reading almost every post in this section

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Its good to hear that you are reading about what you want to do before you do it and not just jumping blindly into something that you dont understand . You should always try to prepare yourself as much as possible before you try things , reading books is the best idea . Also you should read all the wikipedea info that was mentioned above . DET and DPT are milder than DMT but are harder to get hold of because they have to be made in a lab . DMT is hard to find but more easily available than DET and DPT because it can be extracted from plants .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Soulofchaos- I know exactly what you mean. I'm also only 17 years old. I've read as many articles that I can find on DMT. I want to experience DMT very bad. But I want to wait till i'm older. Although what they say is NOTHING can prepare you for this experience, so I don't know why i'm still waiting. I guess if you have some experience with psychedelics you would be fine. I dunno...I want to try it...lol

PEACE

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Wow men, watch out, maybe you need a lesser amount of these substances, but especially with dpt you are in a sort of dmt-trip but then for 4 hours, milder is not a good description because the experiences are terrifying and overwhelming.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"I'm also only 17 years old"

I`m only 51 !!!! Its nothing to be aprehensive about , nothing can prepare you for a roller coaster ride or your first parachute jump either , you just decide to do it , relax and jump . If you get a bit of experience with Mushrooms , LSD and Ayahuasca you are as prepared as anyone ever was . The DMT trip when smoked isnt dificult the thing that is totaly different from other drugs is the speed that you come up to a peak . Its about 15 to 30 seconds . Comming up on LSD is like acelerating at 1G. for 30 minutes and on DMT it is like 10G. in 30 seconds . Its better to find people who have experience of doing it and do it with them than to do it alone the first time .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
GOD, you put everything in such good words. I still have yet to try LSD and Ayahuasca. I don't want to do Ayahuasca until in a shamanic environment down in the rainforests of the Amazon. My uncle and father preach to me how vitual the setting is while under the influence of Ayahuasca. So i'm going to take their advice on waiting, and LSD I want to try, but my dad says to wait 10 years, even though i've experimented with high doses of mushrooms...also getting LSD might be problem.

soulofchaos

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Oct 2007
in my opinion LSD is a much smoother trip than mushrooms.
i can get some legit DMT but im yet to try aya. would it be smart to just go for it?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
High doses of Mushrooms are like LSD , LSD just lasts a few hours longer . With Ayahuasca its the same but only 4 hours , its a trip , nothing very different than LSD or Mushrooms . With Ayahuasca you can work your way up with ever increasing doses much easyer than with LSD or Mushrooms . In lab tests where the people get injected in the muscle with psychedelics they cant tell them apart if they are not told what they are having . Being carefull with all of them is the secret , do it in a ritual way . A ritual is like a road map so you know where you are , a sort of empirical procedure that you do the same every time . Choose the physical setting that you prefer , dont eat for 4 hours before , relax for half an hour before you take it , then take it and try to meditate , empty your head and wait . If you feel like it you can repeat a mantra over and over to help you keep your head from thinking to much and put you on the right path . I always repeat "Love , light and healing" over and over again , it tells you and your unconscious where you want to go . The ritual you choose can be used for any trip you take , it doesnt need to be different for different drugs .

G

Invité
soulofchaos a dit:
this hole like transportion to hyperspace thing and that stuff with your ego sounds so interesting. its killing me

Hehe, no it's that stuff without your ego ;)

And I think patience is the key.
When I read about DMT when I was 15 I sooooooo badly wanted to do it,
but I thought it would be one of those things I'd never come across in my life.
At 21 it suddenly came to me and I felt so blissed that I had the priviledge of having these extreme experiences.

But man was I glad I waited, after a few years realising that I was not ready back then, when I was still smoking and snorting cocaine and snorting speed, doing a lot of pills and just not living right.

My first time DMT I was so scared after 2 hits, I thought: Maaaaan, this is it, this time I've done too much.
I wasn't carefull enough with drugs and now I did the wrong one..
But once it settled after 3 minutes I felt this intense tingling sensation.
Like feeling home, love, loved, bliss, orgasmic vibrations, the feeling that I belonged all packaged in a very iridescent colourful and exhilarating package.
Shifted into a higher vibration of consciousness.

So after 1,5 hour I went in again.
Man I was so sure after the first time I did NOT want to do another one.
And I have had DMT in my possesion for a long time and I nearly didn't touch it.
It's the thing you could do every hour, but the experiences it holds need some time to settle and integrate.
It doesn't happen every day you blast into a higher frequency of consciousness, shoot out into infinity, lose your ego along the way, die and be reborn again within 10 minutes.
From the third to the 13th dimension in under 30 seconds :mrgreen:

bloodbrother778

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Avr 2007
Make no mistake about it DMT is the most intense and profound experience you will ever have ever.

Ayahuasca can give you a taste, but it is only like threshhold smoked DMT dose, and until you break a DMT threshhold you will have no idea what the real trip is like.

Every time you trip on DMT for real, you get transported into another world. In this world there is nothing human, there are no concepts such as good and bad or anything else. You seriously leave your life behind when you go on this journey. There are no more questions, everything that you ever needed to know is right in front of you, but it's more than that - you don't just see it, it actually interacts with you and becomes a part of you.

There is absolutely no control over a DMT trip, if you try to control it you'll have a bad time. The only way to do it is to completely let go and then it will reward you for it by showing you the most amazing things, things unlike anything you can ever imagine.

The only words that seem suitable for describing a DMT trip go into the likes of ..........perfect, divine, godly. I mean Shpongle said it best:
Divine Moments of Truth....

Someone who has never tripped before SHOULD NOT try this. But even if you have tripped before, theres nothing that can prepare you for a full DMT trip, even Salvia is a complete joke compared to it.

With ayahuasca, you have to be careful about the MAOIs or you could die....
but if you're smart about it go for it. But you might as well just get some DMT and smoke a small amount.......will get you the same effect as aya but will only last 5 min or so.

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
Djones a dit:

should be used in some psy-trance, wicked!!! i think ive heard a part in some track
i want DMT to smoke it on my meditation spot, dont believe ill find tho, prolly gonna order some ayahuasca... at least ill get the taste

G

Invité
i never tried smoked DMT before, because i didn't felt i was ready for it. the posts that experienced dmt smokers have written, made me put DMT in the last position of drugs yet to try. now, after some time, i read those texts again, and i read posts at this forum, and i wonder: isn't possible to feel this "divine moments of truth" with LSD. i once had a trip just like this. my ego died, and i reached that inexplicable state of one (like the present, future and past were all at the same time, where letting go was the only choice left). perhaps you didn't had this experienced with LSD ? or have you had it and it is completely different from what you are talking about ?