Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What shall I try?

andrus

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Sept 2003
Hello my dear friends, I'm new here, I'd like to try some of the products on this site but before I need to ask a question: what can I order? I don't want anything that increases heart rate or similar... I just want to have a nice and mellow trip and visions, dreamy state... maybe I should try Morning Glory? Later on I will try mushrooms and Ayahuasca... and some more specialities... Thanks very much to all of you, good luck (you might need it)... /forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Lytheon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Jan 2003
If you have little experience with psychoactives morning glory and Ayahuasca are maybe a little to strong to start with.
Try the philosopher stones, mellow and very colourfull,
if the experience will be nice is all up to you, set/setting ok ? are you feeling fine, are you looking for insights or just for fun ?

G

Invité
if you want something that is nice and definately works go for th philosofers stones. take a 1/2 or portion to start with.

tenderjuice

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Mar 2003
Definately Philosophers Stones. Ayahuasca is not what you are looking for yet, neither I suspect is Morning Glory.

andrus

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Sept 2003
Thank you very much for your replies!
I have to say that i'm not completely new to some kind of things... my brain had to work many times under mdma, lsd, ketamine and mushrooms (only once)...
Well if you say mushrooms i'll try it again...
I understand that Ayahuasca is very strong... i wonder what you feel... and i wonder what you feel with Morning Glory too... the only thing i don't want to feel is my heart beating faster and my blood pressure going up.
Thanks again and good luck! /forum/images/graemlins/alc.gif

A

AiRBoY

Invité
Well, what ya can try is e-caps, I bought them in Maastricht and it was good. Maybe you can try this or the magic shrooms. They are cool to. The best is the normal XTC MDMA. (If you find a good one, and it's not often) /forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif MaYBe THiS CaN HeLP

boaz777

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Oct 2003
/forum/images/graemlins/lolwsign.gifIch ratte Ihnen Pielsen zu suchen.

boaz777

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Oct 2003
Wenn man mit eine gutte XXX anfangt wird auch der rest des Tag ein Erfolg werden! /forum/images/graemlins/tonofbricks.gif