What music do you like? =)

Toxica

Elfe Mécanique
Let's discuss the music you like to lissten to =)
I like rock, metall, drum'n'basss (heavy), punk, alternative - hard and heavy music. Also - psy-trance.
I like Marylin Manson, Scorpions, Rob Zombie, Placebo, Green Day, Sex Pistons, Cranberries, Pink Floyd, Nazareth, Ozzy Osbourne, Accept, Apocalyptica, System of the down, Clawfinger, Juda's Priest, Eyehategod, Astral Doors, ect =)
Sometimes I lissten to Astral Projection, Skazi, Prodigy, Phlegma, Infected Mushroom, Shpongle =)

every style of music has its pro's and con's, every style has good artists. but trip hop, goa, chillout, punk and grind core are my faforite kinds of music.

acid, acidtechno, ambient, club, drum & bass, electro, funk, garage, goa, groove, hiphop, house, latin, lounge, minimal, progressive, soul, techhouse, techno, tekno, triphop

amongst others...

my very favourites :

-Beatles
-Queen
-Pink Floyd
-Rolling Stones
-Jefferson Airplane

other favourites :

-Cream
-The Byrds
-Grateful Dead
-Buffalo Springfield
-Grace Slick
-Jimi Hendrix
-John Lennon
-Beach Boys

these are the good old bands :)

also Chemical Brothers and Prodigy are good for trippin'
but my favourites are still Queen and the Beatles and Pink Floyd

metal <3
slayer, pantera, sepultura, ,motorhead, testament, soilwork, mokoma, kreator, gorefest, finntroll, trollfest, entombed, ektomorf, diablo and destruction are among my fav bands :p

bomski are you going to waldrock saturday? most of the band you like i have seen there :D

I like almost al kinds of music if its original with grazy rythemz or melody's
i luv it 8)

some of my fav's

Air, Hedkandi, Moby, Roots manuva, freeform five, fatboySlim, Dafpunk,
Les rythmes digitales, NIN, bob dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Pete philly & Perquisite, Opgezwolle...

You don't hear the Music you Feel it...

I'm really into deathmetal and some electronic stuff (like aphex twin)
some bands:
metal: bloodbath, cryptopsy, fuck...I'm dead (too funny band), Jack slater, lord gore, aborted etc.
electronic: aphex twin of course, venetian snares, plaid, amon tobin, boards of canada, massiva attack, portishead etc.
some other bands: amon düül II, gila, faust, jaga jazzist

druuuuuuuuummm aaaaaannd baaaaaaaaassssssss

/tech. itch, concord d., pendulum, panacea, sub foc., paul b., diesel., bad comp./

alice in chains and soulfly were to fucking good this weekend! those acustic piecesbetween the metal!!!! damn! and this weekend fullmoon.

I like a pretty weird mixture of musical styles... ranging from reggae (preferrably oldschool studio one sound like the Gladiators) over rock (Mando Diao, Muse) over wave/medieval rock (In Extremo/Schandmaul/Suicide Commando) to electronics (preferrably melodic goa like Shpongle/Hallucinogen/1200mics).
I also like 60ies and 70ies Psychedelic Rock like the early Pink Floyd.
There's other stuff I occasionally listen to, I can never say what I will be up to in two months :)

In the moment I am totally amazed by the latest (2005) Shpongle-album "Nothing lasts ...but nothing is lost"
It's 20 tracks long, but when you don't watch the display of your player it sounds like just one huge track with a few ups and downs in tempo and energy.
Listened to it the first time on a shroom trip and asked myself "How is it possible that this music is the same as the sparkling around my body?" LOL. I had my eyes closed and saw myself lying with a colorful sparkling around me and it was literally the same as the music. It wasn't different from each other and none would have existed without the other. Now that I call good tripping music!

Hummm... Gotan Project, Stone sour, The Ravenous, THE DOORS (girl you gottaa love your man, hold him by the hand...), Klute, Breezer&Hixxy&Darren Styles, Shakatura, Matisyahu, Neurosis... so many things I like to ear, depends on the mood, in deed... For example, in my first HBW seeds trip, I spend almost 2 hours listening Gotan Project, but when i´m driving my car, I like Stone sour, Slipknot, Murderdools... and when Im at home, doing nothing, just let my self go in the waves of The Doors... Im an ass :lol: . :wink: , by the way, D´Zrt SUCKS!!!!!!!

Retour