Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What is your favorite way to consume your shrooms?

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
This is about p.harmala which is a MAOi "Eat 3 to 5 grams of peganum harmala seeds on an empty stomach 15 minutes before taking magic mushrooms or a DMT-containg plant like Mimosa hostilis..." so i think you can eat maoi with shrooms

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
"Chocolate" can't be IMAO...
Chocolate is a compound, from mixing cocoa with milk and sugar...

Are you talking about cocoa?

tripptillmorning

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Sept 2005
The main thing is that you CAN eat your shrooms with sugar and no harm will come to you. Also a nice thing my bro made last time where shroom sandwitches. You put them on withe bread with lettuce, tomato and cheese (and if you want to ham)and it's darn delicious. And because you use withe bread you wont get full and the effect stays the same.

keep trippin.. TrIp :jester:

GerbyQ

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Août 2005
I’ve had quit some experience with some different mushrooms and different dosage.
The philosopher stone I can’t eat anymore without eating something else with it. So what I do is eat chocolate along the side, what I use is the chocolate that has like 72% cacao in it. To make sure that there is no sugar that will go to my brain and revives my ego.

I try to push the experience further and further, and even on 60 gram of Mexicans I was saying to the little elves inside like ‘show me more, show me more..I can take it.. and they just pretty much laught there ass off :jester:, and showed me a bit of how deep the rabbit hole go’s. There’s much to explore.
Does anyone have any experience with combining different mushrooms? Like for instance 30 grams of philosopher stones with 10 gram hawai?

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
so i think you can eat maoi with shrooms
Shrooms are safe in combination with MAOI
I plan on trying this soon because it is said to be "mushroom ayahuasca". I read somewhere that psilocin is a kind of tryptamine-related substance and therefore also potentiated by harmaline or other MAOIs.
I'm not sure about this (pseudo-)chemical explanation but I read quite some trip reports that said the MAOI+shrooms combination is very powerful.

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
[quote:24705puc]so i think you can eat maoi with shrooms
I read somewhere that psilocin is a kind of tryptamine-related substance and therefore also potentiated by harmaline or other MAOIs.
I'm not sure about this (pseudo-)chemical explanation but I read quite some trip reports that said the MAOI+shrooms combination is very powerful. [/quote:24705puc]

Psilocybin and Psilocin are both tryptamines (a name used for substances containing the basic tryptamine-skeleton in their molecular structure). Actually, both substances contain the whole DMT-skeleton as well (DMT being naturally also part of the tryptamine family).

MAOI's bring down the metabolization of tryptamines in the body, so in theory they can be used to prolong any kind of tryptamine-based state. Haven't tried 'em with shrooms myself yet, but the day will surely come :smirk:

Anthrax

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Août 2005
My first time on shrooms, I dipped them in some chocopaste, it tasted good and my trip was mind blowing. Until now I haven't taken anymore shrooms. For my second trip I think i'm gonna make some shroom tea. ;)

Stonish

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Juin 2005
Does anyone have any experience with combining different mushrooms? Like for instance 30 grams of philosopher stones with 10 gram hawai?

Interesting question.. anyone with experience and interesting results?

Psilocybin

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juil 2005
Anyone ever made a tea with both cannabis and mushrooms?

Do you think its a nice way to consume your shrooms?

G

Invité
"Does anyone have any experience with combining different mushrooms? Like for instance 30 grams of philosopher stones with 10 gram hawai? "

That is interesting indeed. I recently had some experiences with the combination of cubensis and Philosopher stones together. One time even dosing up while tripping. This was never my thing since the mild nausia would stop me from taking more shrooms because eating them was not very pleasant while tripping. But making tea was quite nice to do instead and was no problem. In this way we could take (in a group of 3 persons) initially about 6 grams dry mushrooms in tea. After an hour some tea with 50 grams or fresh cubensis , and after another few hours some tea with 20 grams of Philopher stones.

I can tell you this gave us a real boost in the trip and made it last quite long. We started about 5 o'clock in the morning (just returned home from a party) and it lasted at least till 11 o'clock in the morning so I could still sleep a little in the afternoon.

I can say that after this tea is really become my thing. Although I have the idea that not al the Psylocybin is extracted out of the shrooms properly but that is no problem you can just add a little more.

Also I have to add that after some intense tripping in the last couple of weeks I started my hibernation, that means lots of rest, health food, exercise and of course a lot of sleep.

Hawaiian shrooms (copelandia) I did not for a long time, I might thry them when I awake from my long long sleep.

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I've made tea with mushrooms and smoked a joint with it. Does that count ?

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
Yeah!

And i've eaten space-cake and smoked a mushroomjoint on top of that. Does that count too? :grin:

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I've smoked the cake and ate the joint ! :lolwsign:

Stonish

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Juin 2005
I usually just make a nice cup of tea. I read somewhere it's quite an experience to grind your dried mushrooms to powder, mix with fresh lemon juice, stirr, wait a while and shoot your mushroom-lemon-juice. It seems to hit much harder, something to do with the lemon juice potentiating your kaalkopjes or extracting active substances, don't really know... They warned about dosage. Maybe interesting for next time :)

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I also read about that lemon-juice thing and I tried a few shots of lemon juice in mushroom tea but it didn't seem to potentiate anything (tea itself already makes the shrooms come on faster). Maybe it has to be pure lemon juice as you said...

Stonish

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Juin 2005
We'll, I guess it doesn't potentiate anything, but extracts active substances for the shrooms, so it's more easy for your body to digest it, to land in the bloodstream, so it will hit you harder.. something like that... But hey, I'm not a chemist, what the hell do I know :grin:

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
Back into the subject. I like to make tea, but the little shroom pieces are hard to get down. They dont taste so good. When I first took mushrooms, I made a sandwitch with everything in it, so I didnt taste the mushrooms, but the effects came on slower. The next time Im going to take shrooms I will combine Psilocybe Cubensis with Philosophers stones, I hope for more visuals and effects with nature :upsidedown: :upsidedown:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I like to make tea, but the little shroom pieces are hard to get down. They dont taste so good. When I first took mushrooms, I made a sandwitch with everything in it, so I didnt taste the mushrooms, but the effects came on slower.

So... why not make a tea, strain it, and put the mushroom pieces on a sandwich. That way you'll have tea without the nasty pieces plus a nice sandwich!
I think I'm gonna try it :jump:

GerbyQ

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Août 2005
The best way to consume mushroom I think is very personal. If you want to get the best out of the mushroom of course don’t eat for at least 6 hours, and eat the mushrooms with nothing else aside.

On my last trip I used peganum harmala with mushrooms. About 8 gram of these seeds which I boiled for about 4 hours. And 60 grams of Mexicans.
The trip was definitely different than any other trip, you feel much more energy. Of course you can’t describe it in words.
I always trip alone and in silent darkness, and this time “reality