Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What is enlightenment ?

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
He's right, you know it?*

*(Monty Python allusion)

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Eureka!:
Enlightenment is when you've forgotten you've your eyes closed.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
GOD... I appreciate your presence on this forum and think you are a great addition to it. But I have a problem when I read your posts. You keep insulting people. Here you say PSM is childish, but actually it's your general attitude which is childish. Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean he is an idiot.
And remember that you can be wrong too.
You have the right to express you opinions and views, not to impose it to others. If you are persuaded that one is wrong, just show him why, without being aggressive, and be open to the possibility that one can be right although you don't think so.
I often feel anger coming from you when I read your posts... and 80% of the time I think there is no valid justification for it.
Although I think you are smart I sometimes find you pretty immature... You're over 50 and I'm 18... there's got to be a problem.

GOD... please calm down!

L&P

EDIT: about enlightenment, as someone said before, I think that a part of the absolute enlightenment is to realize that absolute enlightenment doesn't exist. But I'm not enlightened so I don't know... or am I? :P

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I love you god, and you know it. I think you have a great sense of humour

:heart: :wink: