Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

what if any kind of mushrooms give body buzz only

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
i've eaten a lot of mushrooms and have almost always enjoyed the body buzz but i can no longer tollerate many visuals, on my last trip i heard a pop in my head, i don't know if it was real on not but since then i've developed a stutter in my speech and can no longer enjoy visuals from any hallucinagin, though i still would like the body buzz, are there any mushrooms that don't give visuals beyond just slightly blurred vision? i miss the kinship with nature that i feel from them and would like to be able to get that back.

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
Philosopher's stones tend to give a lot less visual trip to most people than P. Cubensis for example. Maybe you should give 'em a try.

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
rock on man, now if i can only get my grubby mitts on some of those to try them, does anyone sell spores? mmmmmm spores, (as droul hits my keyboard), the blurred vision, and bright colors i can deal with, diving into my hard wood floor again b/c i think its water i can't deal with, <-- last time i ate a 10 strip of lsd, thanks much for the insight.

ProStoner

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
Toadlicker
that stutter is weird
I always have this kind of stutter while tripping
its gone mostly after
oh and what works for me is like when I buy a fresh portion of shrooms
which is 35gram of Mexicans or so
I take about 1/5th of that and make tea of them
it gives barely any visuals only a bit brighters colors u know
but the Buzz is there !!! very strong and it can take up to 5 hours before its gone
so if u want the buzz this is the way :)
u could even do that more days in a row
I did it whole weekend with a friend we made a cup of tea each day from 1/5th
good luck on your Buzz quest

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
thanks for the advice, now if only there were any of those shrooms around that would rock, the heroin epidemic around here has really hurt the natural drug trade, but if i ever see another bag of shrooms i'll give it a try...

the stutter is only slight but noticable, this state/ country sucks so bad that i'm not the only one who's spent enough time in outerspace to develop a stutter.

Raoul_Duke

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Fev 2006
hmmm... i love the visuals when i'm on a trip but once i ate 1.8 grams of dry mexicans...
i thought that is wasn't enough cuz there almost were no visuals, but the buzz was there! but only about 2-3 hours or something...

next time i eat mexicans (and that'll be very soon because i ordered some :wink: ) i'll try 3-4 grams...

Raoul_Duke

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Fev 2006
hmmm... i love the visuals when i'm on a trip but once i ate 1.8 grams of dry mexicans...
i thought that is wasn't enough cuz there almost were no visuals, but the buzz was there! but only about 2-3 hours or something...

next time i eat mexicans (and that'll be very soon because i ordered some :wink: ) i'll try 3-4 grams...

Valalaladar

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
At one hand you have the individual and visual mushrooms and at the other hand
the social and less visual ones. Most are somewhere in between, but the cubensis
is very visual and for example the liberty cap is very social with hardly any visuals.

I like strong visuals very much, but you should give the liberty cap a try. :D

JJJ

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
17 Avr 2004
I think though, that you want two things that can't really be separated. You want the nice feelings of the trip, but you don't want to trip :p One of the nice things in tripping, is that you will just have to deal with the scary moments, which most of the times are the most educative. It all comes in one package, which is very fair, I think.

You could try low doses ofcourse, they give me some nice philosphilcal thoughts and relaxed feeling, without making me really trip. You don't need mushrooms to feel kinship with nature, maybe you should seek to find that feeling without having to use drugs. Maybe the 'pop' in your head was a sign to take a break in tripping :p

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
well i think i'm just going to go all out one more time, ofcourse not till winter is over. i do feel a kinship with nature always just not the really strong one like on mushrooms, maybe i'll eat so mescaline.

sandman_130

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Déc 2005
I'll tell you what I do to get a great, intense body high everytime I do mushrooms.

Feels even better than the greatest esctasy buzz....

fairly simple, stay in shape and eat right.

The day of the trip I exercise about 5 hours before, and if I feel up too it on the trip, I will excercise for about 20-30 minutes, that really gets the blood flowing and feels amazing. Mediation is also great right after and a shower.

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
with what do for a living exercise is not needed, i work like a japanese beaver. though i'll try it if i can keep my eyes open after work. has anyone tried amanita muscaria? i guess if they're picked at the right part of the season they're more narcotic, i haven't had the chance to try them, even though they're the only legal mushroom in this country.

sandman_130

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Déc 2005
it doesnt matter how hard you work at work, if you stretch, meditate, and exercise an hour before and for 20-30 minutes while you are on mushrooms you will receive amazing body highs.

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
i'll try that.